Which is a better pet ?

• Dogs

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Cats

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Other (small mammals, lizards, fish)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
I like both equally. I think cats are stereotyped and they’re a lot more affectionate than people think. Both are intelligent in different areas. Cats are one of few non-primates to be able to learn to use tools. Humans actually have a lot in common with domestic cats biologically.
My favorite breed of dog is Saluki. I love Greyhounds, Malteses, bulldogs, and Collies.
My favorite cat breed is a Savanna or the Turkish Van.

The sucky thing about living in the city is not being able to own a horse. I love horseback riding. My parents sent to me to horseback riding camp and rent out horses in Gurnee. I only know the Western style.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Somalis≠dogs. I used to run away from dogs in high school until I learned that I could kick them in the nose in high school. But cats 100%

Somalis≠dogs. I used to run away from dogs in high school until I learned that I could kick them in the nose in high school. But cats 100%
My Berber family introduced dogs to my grandpa. My maadow side are HUGE dog fans, except for two of my cousins. My dad was SUPER prejudice towards pitties. My family were breedist.

My first pet was a Russian Blue. My aunt got him for a friend that was a breeder. His name was Gregory. Gregory could climb up and down trees without any problems. He formed a gang of cats. Gregory only allowed certain cats to come on his block. Me and my cousin would see Gregory chase two cats off his street. He only liked women, except my maadow cousins.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
My first pet was a Russian Blue. My aunt got him for a friend that was a breeder. His name was Gregory. Gregory could climb up and down trees without any problems. He formed a gang of cats. Gregory only allowed certain cats to come on his block. Me and my cousin would see Gregory chase two cats off his street. He only liked women, except my maadow cousins.
My friend had a 2 tabby kittens and I watched those niggas grow up but both of them died at 4 years old.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like both equally. I think cats are stereotyped and they’re a lot more affectionate than people think. Both are intelligent in different areas. Cats are one of few non-primates to be able to learn to use tools. Humans actually have a lot in common with domestic cats biologically.
My favorite breed of dog is Saluki. I love Greyhounds, Malteses, bulldogs, and Collies.
My favorite cat breed is a Savanna or the Turkish Van.

Dogs are better but haraam in Islam.

For some reason i dislike cats. Their deep starring and clawing u unexpectedly is what turns me off. I believe they work with Jiin or Jinn friendly

Dogs are better but haraam in Islam.

For some reason i dislike cats. Their deep starring and clawing u unexpectedly is what turns me off. I believe they work with Jiin or Jinn friendly
arent they able to see jinns or some shit?
makes me want a cat even more 👍👍

Apollo

VIP
Dogs are smarter and more social.

Cats are like autists. They only use humans for the food and don't care about humans.

Dogs are smarter and more social.

Cats are like autists. They only use humans for the food and don't care about humans.
thats good i dont want a child whos loud and shits on the floor and need u to take them on walks everyday and licks ur face.. better to have a cat who just sits there and looks at jinns lmao + they can clean themselves id pick a cat anyday over those drooling inbred mfers most of their species arent even natural wallahi

Apollo

VIP
They literally poison dogs there

Only the wild street dogs (no breed and often carrying diseases).

Some rich people have them as security. They started importing specialized guard dog breeds from the UAE. I have seen a German Shepherd over there as a guard dog.

Trending