Which Is The Superior Series? One Piece Vs Naruto

Which Is better

• Total voters
One Piece >> better story, better characters, better world, great moments. hands down the better series
1687001751025.png

I tried watching naruto around a month ago but had to stop at around episode 20, the pacing is way too slow and they have flashbacks literally every episode. Idk about one piece but both shows are excessively long. Watch HxH 1999 or FMA both are better shounen

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
One piece, the series just keeps on getting better.
People criticise OP for being too long, but oda treats every arc like an entire story in itself from the character development to the unique designs of each island.
Check out this video:

In OP, the whole world progresses together, not just the Strawhats or in naruto, everything happens to the hidden leaf village.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I tried watching naruto around a month ago but had to stop at around episode 20, the pacing is way too slow and they have flashbacks literally every episode. Idk about one piece but both shows are excessively long. Watch HxH 1999 or FMA both are better shounen
Hxh has to be the most thrilling anime to ever come out every episode in the last season had me on the edge of my seat

After marineford arc in one piece it's become worse and worse lmao.
Naruto was good but stuff became too overpowered and garbage with the new boruto series.

Hxh has to be the most thrilling anime to ever come out every episode in the last season had me on the edge of my seat
I've watched anime for more than fifteen years, and nothing came close to 1999 HxH. A masterpiece in art, music, story, they really don't make them like they used to. The 2011 adaptation is fine, but I strongly recommend you check out the original one

Fqt50Jf.jpg

I've watched anime for more than fifteen years, and nothing came close to 1999 HxH. A masterpiece in art, music, story, they really don't make them like they used to. The 2011 adaptation is fine, but I strongly recommend you check out the original one

Fqt50Jf.jpg
Back when anime artists were just using pen and ink, every frame was hand-drawn. Nowadays, everything is done digitally and you get weird animations like this

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_n4ob7r5cBJ1tuuqzpo3_500.png

tumblr_inline_nlmjd8eR4o1r8jp2o_250.png

FRPHcg5agAA20a3

OP for story, characters and world building.
Naruto for fighting system, general fights overall and aesthetics

I care more about the former than the latter. So OP for me.

One piece story is unnecessarily long . With naruto I can skip fillers and come back to a well paced cannon story. However with one piece it doesn’t really have fillers but a lot of arcs feel like fillers and the overall pacing of one piece is terrible.

Trending