Which side would you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your husband/wife and your brother/sister got into a fight. Which side would you take and why?

I'm close with my brothers so obviously I would take my brothers side. I would even help him jump my husband and then act like I didn't see anything. Blood is thicker than water.

Which side would you take?

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
My brother of course blood comes first. I would never choose a guy I met yesterday over my own blood.

I even side with him over my other siblings that's how close we are.

I wouldn't let my siblings ruin my marriage and family. This is whats wrong with Somalis and it contributes to the high divorce rate

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Primitive thinking. I wouldn't want my wife to pick her brothers over me if I ever fought with them, I'd want her to stand for whoever is in right and I'll do the same if she fought my sister. f*ck the term "loyalty", in this World evil can be found anywhere, even right inside your own household.

Everyone is gonna get married and have their own family eventually. So why break up your marriage and family for them?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am at fault if she chooses her brothers over me bc it means I haven't conquered her in all the ways that a man suppose to conquer her :dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Everyone is gonna get married and have their own family eventually. So why break up your marriage and family for them?
Even if your wife was wrong you would still take her side over your family? You're what we call a kept man.

Even if your wife was wrong you would still take her side over your family? You're what we call a kept man.
You think I would break up my marriage becouse my siblings decided to mingle in our marital business. You're childish

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
FOE
Fam always comes first.

She finna cry to me in bed like how you side with your sis/bro over me. Ima be like :reallymaury: Naa enough with the nac nac cuntada igu qabo :camby: Kadibna waa ka shaqeyn:ahhhh::wow1:

The way aa ugu raaxeeyn doono sh3 finna think I'm from Rako Raaxo.:wow:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort justice or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Sûrah al-Nisâ’: 135]

Status
Not open for further replies.