Which trait that are mostly distinctive to somalis you wish we didnt have

- Thin ankles/joints, don't see any benefit, more likely to be injured
- Broader chests and frames, for both genders
- Narrow palate/jaw, though this could be due to diet and environment, this problem affects the women too, but xalimos have the luxary of using makeup to make it less pronounced

What I like

- Height
- Eyes, eyebrows and cheekbones, god tier
- Nose, most aesthetic in the HOA, even better than most Europeans
- We're not hairy, most of us don't struggle with body hair

Personally I like a little forehead action, very attractive to me lol. Every group out there will have their faults though, gotta take the good with the bad

- Narrow palate/jaw, though this could be due to diet and environment, this problem affects the women too, but xalimos have the luxary of using makeup to make it less pronounced

What I like

- Height

Personally I like a little forehead action, very attractive to me lol. Every group out there will have their faults though, gotta take the good with the bad
huge forehead is a problem I'm talking rihanna big but the difference with her she's very beautiful with it but what happens if your average or below average with humangeous forehead?

huge forehead is a problem I'm talking rihanna big but the difference with her she's very beautiful with it but what happens if your average or below average with humangeous forehead?

Forehead or not, average is average, below average is below average. If you're average looking, you're pretty much normal, below average you're going to struggle, regardless of your forehead. Btw, Europeans have high foreheads too, but since their hair is very jileec, they can cover it much easier, unlike Horners.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
  • Chewing loud when eating
  • Starring at you in the streets
  • Using their hands to remove Mucus
  • Mouth open constantly
  • Lack of self aware. They don't care who is watching
  • Pointing out Jews in the Public
  • Their ownership of ALL Somalis, as if related to them
  • Chicken Legs
  • Xaliimos be less masculine- Farah less Feminine
  • etc etc etc

Forehead or not, average is average, below average is below average. If you're average looking, you're pretty much normal, below average you're going to struggle, regardless of your forehead. Btw, Europeans have high foreheads too, but since their hair is very jileec, they can cover it much easier, unlike Horners.
true if your not attractive to most people and your a female you will certainly struggle when it comes to finding a partner or getting approached. Men can get away with it because we know girls like anything money, muscular and tall even if your face is challenged but for me you have to be good looking in order for me to be remotely interested in you.

I would say our adab mannerisms is appaling
Loudness! Staring at you like their looking into your soul.
Staring Ice Cube GIF

Why would xalimos need broad frame and chest? We don’t want to look like islander women

Islanders have a endomorph frame, that's too much. Somalis are on the smaller size usually (ectomorph) when it comes to frame/size, I want us to have an athletic build (mesomorph).

images (31).jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't have this. I have balance. Not limbs that don't match me.
I don't have this nor have I ever heard of this. Do you mean a narrow chest?
A narrow jaw is worsened by tooth extractions and is not universal. It's a byproduct of western/urban diet and living not uniquely Somali. And my jaw isn't too narrow. It suits me.
What I like

- Height

I never knew Somalis had big foreheads until I went online. I don't have a large or small one. It's average.

I don't have this. I have balance. Not limbs that don't match me.

I don't have this nor have I ever heard of this. Do you mean a narrow chest?

A narrow jaw is worsened by tooth extractions and is not universal. It's a byproduct of western/urban diet and living not uniquely Somali. And my jaw isn't too narrow. It suits me.

I never knew Somalis had big foreheads until I went online. I don't have a large or small one. It's average.

Yeah, a narrow chest, the men also have it too, it's one of our more noticeable traits. Somalis and other Horners - on average - do have smaller jaws compared to say, West Africans or Arabs. The forehead is over exaggerated to an extent though, Somalis don't have huge foreheads like people make it seem, it's just slightly more pronounced than others.

Trending