White guy cries about racism because he was called "white boy" looooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
At a Popeyes in the airport.

So 2017 got white people crying about experiencing racism?

giphy.gif

SSpot have you ever experienced racism? And how did you deal with it?

Last edited:
White people:

" he has every right to be offended, if it was a black man being called white boy, that wouldn't be tolerated, why the double standard?"

when a black man is called "black boy"

"What is so offensive, is he not black? black people call white people white boy all the time why the double standard?"

(not that this isn't a rude way to refer to someone but I'm just pointing out white people's love for the race card and how I imagine they react)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
White people:

" he has every right to be offended, if it was a black man being called white boy, that wouldn't be tolerated, why the double standard?"

"What is so offensive, is he not black? black people call white people white boy all the time why the double standard?"

(not that this isn't a rude way to refer to someone but I'm just pointing out white people's love for the race card and how I imagine they react)
Wallahi he said it in the video, what if it was another race, I would have been boycotted blah blah. I think he's just looking for a quick buck, he was a contest on American idol and unknown singer.

White people always acting like victims these days. they don't realise how lucky thy are, if a white person does something bad it's always the individuals fault, if a Somali does something bad than it's the community's fault.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Guys racism should never be tolerated, no matter if you are black or white. One love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got served three hot wings instead of the usual four at the chip shop yesterday smh :mjcry:
I thought the standard outside London was 3 whereas London the norm is 4 wings. :cosbyhmm:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Popeye's is like crack over here. We're not lucky like you in the states, with all these fried chicken restaurants to choose from. For us it's either Popeye's or KFC.:mjcry:
I thought all the Popeye's in the UK were knock offs? Hence the reason they're shit

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
They just opended a popeyes in the city where i live. Apprently there was a huge lineup going outside the door. I tried it in toronto and it just tasted like any other fastfood place :camby:

White people:

Wallahi this is so true, they play the race card too much. :drakelaugh:.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As if thats Racist In Sweden back in 90s the bakeries served negerbollar/niggerballs and negerkyss/niggerkiss

:kodaksmiley:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
As if thats Racist In Sweden back in 90s the bakeries served negerbollar/niggerballs and negerkyss/niggerkiss

:kodaksmiley:

Here in Denmark as well lol. Our teachers would casually say "I brought some negerboller today cos it's Ayaan's birthday" :deadosama::deadpeter:

I actually don't know when it stopped becoming negerboller.. Haven't heard that in years.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Here in Denmark as well lol. Our teachers would casually say "I brought some negerboller today cos it's Ayaan's birthday" :deadosama::deadpeter:

I actually don't know when it stopped becoming negerboller.. Haven't heard that in years.
Me neither feels like ages ago last time I heard it lol But Im glad it died out

Status
Not open for further replies.