White Hate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Whites are the only race who traveled the world to attack and hate people without even having a reason to hate them. because of this, we can conclude that whites are inherently a bad, dangerous, psychopathic, and toxic race of terrorists... idk why some of you fucks here worship em and that weird with some old painting of a neanderthal in his avi come in

All non Somali races should be wiped out
Indhoyar can be spared (even though they have the highest kill count) because they don't chimpout
#isupportwhitegenocide
74BD4824-FE8F-44BC-8C2F-7A0911D063CC-3900-000009113E982F6F_tmp.png

I don't hate them but I don't feel sorry for their right wing "white genocide" crowd even though they have good points. if it was any other ethnicity i would understand, but just because it's them I don't care they don't get to have their cake and eat it too by taking over other people land robbing their resources and than later complaining when these same people migrate to their lands and ruin it, if they can do it :manny:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Whites are the only race who traveled the world to attack and hate people without even having a reason to hate them. because of this, we can conclude that whites are inherently a bad, dangerous, psychopathic, and toxic race of terrorists... idk why some of you fucks here worship em and that weird with some old painting of a neanderthal in his avi come in
6024300-Group-of-business-people-Isolated-over-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

#whitepeopleareheretostay

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Realest shit you ever wrote :whew:

VixR

Veritas
There was a time in history White ppl were in their dark ages while other civilizations were thriving. From 1500-mid 1700s, they had no obvious leg up technologically, militarily or otherwise on other world empires of the time. They rose from obscurity thanks to:

Explore and conquer expeditions.

Capitalism.

Modern science.

They're till cashing in on their upstart as most of the world continues to steep themselves in superstition, and will likely be the first to colonize other planets in our solar system as they once colonized far flung parts of our world.

I don't think they're inherently different intellectually from other human beings, or more inquisitive. It must be the culture. They've propelled themselves in the culture of "I don't know", ie Science, which requires first admitting ignorance.

Last edited:
There was a time in history White ppl were in their dark ages while other civilizations were thriving. From 1500-mid 1700s, they had no obvious leg up technologically, militarily or otherwise on other world empires of the time. They rose from obscurity thanks to:
I thought the dark age was from 700 to the late 1400s. You just undermined the renaissance.
It's funny how Europe improved once they kicked out Muslims :lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
I thought the dark age was from 700 to the late 1400s. You just undermined the renaissance.
It's funny how Europe improved once they kicked out Muslims :lolbron:
I didn't mean those dates for the dark ages.

A good portion of the foundations of modern science can be traced to the Muslim scientists during their scientific golden age (Andulus/Spain).

I only hate the middle aged ones. The kids are fine and the elderly are fine but the middle aged ones 25-60 are racist as f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts