White people love unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Friday (30 mins ago) was St Patrick's Day and people observe this holiday way more than any other except Christmas and New Years.

Except this one white dude of Irish heritage who told me he will not celebrate the holiday until both Irelands unite. It's celebrated mostly by non Irish anyway.

I am thinking of copying this idea and not celebrate June 26 and July 1 independence until all Somali territories are one.

:francis:

Agreed. People shouldn't celebrate the 18th May independence day until they actually gain independence.

So Friday (30 mins ago) was St Patrick's Day and people observe this holiday way more than any other except Christmas and New Years.

Except this one white dude of Irish heritage who told me he will not celebrate the holiday until both Irelands unite. It's celebrated mostly by non Irish anyway.

I am thinking of copying this idea and not celebrate June 26 and July 1 independence until all Somali territories are one.

:francis:

Why do you care? I thought you were a homosexual Jewish Canadian?:hemad:

The only person begging is you. A Jew wouldn't piss in you if you were on fire. If you have Jewish ancestry, then I must have Mongolian.:umad:

The only person begging is you. A Jew wouldn't piss in you if you were on fire. If you have Jewish ancestry, then I must have Mongolian.:umad:

My 100% Jewish ancestor that was born around American independence isn't something you should be upset about. The Jews are my people and my friends. I will defend their right to exist and I have the wounds to show for it.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia and Eritrea have per capita the biggest diaspora's in Africa.

Something like 7% of Somalia's original population lives outside of Africa.

Somalia and Eritrea have per capita the biggest diaspora's in Africa.

Something like 5% of Somalia's original population lives outside of Africa.

Technically speaking, they're refugees. I don't think we would have so many Somalis outside Somalia if the place wasn't such a shit-show.

@AbdiJohnson keep begging that 0.01% Ashkenazi.:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Technically speaking, they're refugees. I don't think we would have so many Somalis outside Somalia if the place wasn't such a shit-show.

Considering how big the Somali community is becoming in Sweden they might do like the Turks did in Holland and slowly start taking power from the inside. :drakelaugh:

@AbdiJohnson keep begging that 0.01% Ashkenazi.:chrisfreshhah:

If you say you have a Arab Sufi sheikh daddy from the 7th century which has proven to be false but you still believe in it, why can't I say I have a 100% Jewish ancestor from 200 years ago that has been proven to be true?

IMG_20170315_085139.jpg

Considering how big the Somali community is becoming in Sweden they might do like the Turks did in Holland and slowly start taking power from the inside. :drakelaugh:
We could set up colonies in western countries that are loyal to Somalia & lobby for Somali interests in those countries.
:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.