White tells Chinese Man “Go back to China” while in Hong Kong

Yaraye

VIP
he should have taught her ass a lesson she wouldn't forget. How he gonna allow her to disrespect him on his land?:what:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
That contorted face told me all I need to know.

She's from western Tennessee, Dyersburg most likely. Raised in a conservative household but turned into a racist progressive conservative.
Her candidate of choice is Ron De Santia, she wanted to go to Disneyland but settled for Hong Kong.

She messed up her schedule and is now arguing with the drive over a bus fare. She thinks she's entitled to everything bcuz she's from America.
She has zero Gedo political and geographical awareness hence her comment about him going back to China.

If your wondering how I know this Eedo @Basra's jinni gave me a few lessons :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That contorted face told me all I need to know.

She's from western Tennessee, Dyersburg most likely. Raised in a conservative household but turned into a racist progressive conservative.
Her candidate of choice is Ron De Santia, she wanted to go to Disneyland but settled for Hong Kong.

She messed up her schedule and is now arguing with the drive over a bus fare. She thinks she's entitled to everything bcuz she's from America.
She has zero Gedo political and geographical awareness hence her comment about him going back to China.

If your wondering how I know this Eedo @Basra's jinni gave me a few lessons :mjlol:

Contorted face? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: