Who are the upper class Blacks and lower class Blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people upper class is Western Europe.

White people lower class is Eastern Europe.

Black people upper class is African American and West Africans, South African, Somali Bantus

Black people lower class is Ethiopians, Somalis

Low class Middle Eastern is Arab
High class Middle Eastern is Jewish.

What other people are low class Blacks? I think Oromos

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Japanese South Koreans and many Chinese people are living what you would call an "upper class" life

Apollo

VIP
Somali Bantus and upper class. :O27GWRK: This guy has never seen how they live like in Somalia. They are always the main casualties during famines as they are the poorest of the poor in Somalia.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And I don't think areas like Singapore are doing poorly but then again I don't know much about their economy

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somali Bantus and upper class. :O27GWRK: This guy has never seen how they live like in Somalia. They are always the main causalities during famines as they are the poorest of the poor in Somalia.

Runti he's trolling

Apollo

VIP
And Black South Africans aren't doing that great either. Most of South Africa's wealth is concentrated into the hands of White and Asian South Africans.

The blacker you are and the more facially defined you are, the smarter and useful you are
image.jpeg

:dwill: That's why they (Illuminate) killed him. They feared his intelligence:mjcry:

In scandinavia, somali people are the lowest of the low. forget black people, if every nationality was a qabil, we would be the midgaans of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending