Who are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
The top three derailers on here? If this thread shows a common trend I hope the Mods do the right thing and take swift action.
:ufdup:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
That thread "Do smart people worry more?" got derailed so fucking hard out of coma. I'd point that finger to everyone who commented on there.

I believe derailing is a natural part but should only be banned where it's against the will of the OP. Someone who makes joke threads or ones where the topic is blurry will and usually expects/wants derailment. They and the site overall 'gains' from the derailment as it adds content and lengthens the thread

A serious or defined topic however only be hurt by derailment and that's where most actions against it are taken.

Just my two cents

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is the biggest culprit. The guy is a radical fundamentaljst terrorist sympathiser one moment and the next moment he is spewing the most vitriolic disgraceful language at people.

Terrible insufferable c*nt.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa you gaal pagan swine bastards you only hating on me cause I'm unapologeticly MUSLIM :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.