Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia? ?

Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Who ever voted qabil or siad barre is a retard.
Show yourself:bell:
If anything it was all started to the idiot politicians who were corrupt and didn't vote for aden adde again just because he said the vote to give them a pay raise is wrong and he stopped them just before the elections and he made a powerful speech speech saying that he knows they think he'll let it pass due to upcoming elections but he said he won't. He didn't even pay politicians to vote for him even though big business men came and said he'd give him money to just pay them off he stayed true. Obviously the idiots didn't vote for him and this made us go down hill a bit since aden the only African leader to peacefully step down the next leader. The leader who won Shermarke was assassinated two years later by one of his own bodyguards. The slaying led to an unopposed, bloodless coup d'état by the Somali Army. Who ahahha was led by Siad Barre who idc did improve and made Somalia number 1 power in Africa and big power in the world. (BTW he did kill my people too but I'm not stupid to not see the good he did aswell).

SNM ruined Somalis they were funded by Ethiopia to backstab their own people

Last edited:
I agree with you on most things, but I have to disagree with you on this topic. I do believe that Siad Barre is at fault for the Somali civil war. He turned a Muslim country into a communist country. The Europeans and Americans prolonged the civil war by giving aid to warlords, but I can't blame them for the fall of Somalia.
Who ever voted qabil or siad barre is a retard.
Show yourself:bell:
If anything it was all started to the idiot politicians who were corrupt and didn't vote for aden adde again just because he said the vote to give them a pay raise is wrong and he stopped them just before the elections and he made a powerful speech speech saying that he knows they think he'll let it pass due to upcoming elections but he said he won't. He didn't even pay politicians to vote for him even though big business men came and said he'd give him money to just pay them off he stayed true. Obviously the idiots didn't vote for him and this made us go down hill a bit since aden the only African leader to peacefully step down the next leader. The leader who won Shermarke was assassinated two years later by one of his own bodyguards. The slaying led to an unopposed, bloodless coup d'état by the Somali Army. Who ahahha was led by Siad Barre who idc did improve and made Somalia number 1 power in Africa and big power in the world. (BTW he did kill my people too but I'm not stupid to not see the good he did aswell).

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I agree with you on most things, but I have to disagree with you on this topic. I do believe that Siad Barre is at fault for the Somali civil war. He turned a Muslim country into a communist country. The Europeans and Americans prolonged the civil war by giving aid to warlords, but I can't blame them for the fall of Somalia.
Yep sorry I was meant to write in (i forgot) that Siad Barre downfall was trying to make us secular and not with Allah's law and Islam. You can never turn away from Islam and not face the consequence one day in some form whether it be in the world and next.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The civil and tribalism destroyed Somalia
Somalia was better off secular:mjswag:

Bring back secularism tired of dealing with crazy religious nutjob Somalians :ileycry:

this made us go down hill a bit since aden the only African leader to peacefully step down the next leader. The leader who won Shermarke was assassinated two years later by one of his own bodyguards. The slaying led to an unopposed, bloodless coup d'état by the Somali Army. Who ahahha was led by Siad Barre who idc did improve and made Somalia number 1 power in Africa and big power in the world. (BTW he did kill my people too but I'm not stupid to not see the good he did aswell).

Actually there was a designated president named mukhtar who was in the office for few days after the assassination of sharmarke, before he even had a ceremonial for presidency siad barre immeadiately took over the government with his military installations

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The civil and tribalism destroyed Somalia
Somalia was better off secular:mjswag:

Bring back secularism tired of dealing with crazy religious nutjob Somalians :ileycry:
We will never have peace and proper truely unless it's with Allah's laws and rule with Islamic teachings. And done halal. If all us somalis took Islam seriously no one would have killed another for their clan. Since thats not allowed since we are all muslim.
Jennifer we are somalis not Somalian and you can go to Ethiopia and preach secularism there instead.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We will never have peace and proper truely unless it's with Allah's laws and rule with Islamic teachings. And done halal. If all us somalis took Islam seriously no one would have killed another for their clan. Since thats not allowed since we are all muslim.
Jennifer we are somalis not Somalian and you can go to Ethiopia and preach secularism there instead.
How is “my ummah” working out for you? It has been thirty years since the civil war and extremists rule some parts of your country, bombs go off in your capital city. A Somalian Christian is more closer to you than a bomb strapped Arab. The best thing Mr Barre has done was killing those Saudi funded salafis. State and mosques should be separate. Somalians are hypocrite by nature they use the religion when it suits them.

Last edited:

tumal

hyde
Yep sorry I was meant to write in (i forgot) that Siad Barre downfall was trying to make us secular and not with Allah's law and Islam. You can never turn away from Islam and not face the consequence one day in some form whether it be in the world and next.
you have a double digit IQ, people like you are why Somalia will never recover.

How can you blame SNM? Weren't they defending themselves? And please don't say our situation is a curse for becoming secular, countries like Malaysia and Turkey seem to be doing fine. I don't know much of the history and politics, but without qabiil none of this would've happened

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How is “my ummah” working out for you? It has been thirty years since the civil war and extremists rule some parts of your country, bombs go off in your capital city. A Somalian Christian is more closer to you than a bomb strapped Arab. The best thing Mr Barre has done was killing those Saudi funded salafis. State and mosques should be separate. Somalians are hypocrite by nature they use the religion when it suits them.
You're so weird. Did I once mention arabs even once what's your obsession over them. When did I mention a bomb strapped Arab is closer to me literally when. If you want to rant about arabs go do it but don't put words into my words okay.
Somalis are not hypocrites with islam so stfu. Are you obsessed over arabs because your arab daddy left you Aidsthiopians is that why.
You probably forgot to take your daily litre of blood go drink your blood and do your ritualistic shoulder breaking and calm down:susp::camby:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How can you blame SNM? Weren't they defending themselves? And please don't say our situation is a curse for becoming secular, countries like Malaysia and Turkey seem to be doing fine. I don't know much of the history and politics, but without qabiil none of this would've happened
Qabil is just keeping track of our fathers. The problem is when you defend your evil doers just because they are from the same qabil as you and make yourself believe that your qabil is more superior to other qabils. Qabil is not an issue neither is knowing who your father is. People will always find one way to relate to some people in a group it will never change whether we leave qabil, then people will fight others from different cities etc.
Fighters from the north fought with government by being supplied by Ethiopia with weapons to cause internal fighting. Who takes weapons from enemy to ruin their own nation no other group of somalis listened to Ethiopia because we were winning and it was dumb that was the cause of somalis dying and SNM formed with no goal or long term objection and other groups also formed after and they all truthfully ruined the country and it went haywire. If people want to be blind and say thats not what happened then they need to look from an objective non bias view that's what I did and eveyone else can see the truth.

Qabil is just keeping track of our fathers. The problem is when you defend your evil doers just because they are from the same qabil as you and make yourself believe that your qabil is more superior to other qabils. Qabil is not an issue neither is knowing who your father is. People will always find one way to relate to some people in a group it will never change whether we leave qabil, then people will fight others from different cities etc.
Fighters from the north fought with government by being supplied by Ethiopia with weapons to cause internal fighting. Who takes weapons from enemy to ruin their own nation no other group of somalis listened to Ethiopia because we were winning and it was dumb that was the cause of somalis dying and SNM formed with no goal or long term objection and other groups also formed after and they all truthfully ruined the country and it went haywire. If people want to be blind and say thats not what happened then they need to look from an objective non bias view that's what I did and eveyone else can see the truth.

Weren't their cities being bombed by the "government" though? How can you blame them for defending themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.