Who ever is running around wth #MogadishuRising ayeeydaa u sheeg, look who lost his life today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
today's qarax took this young man's life. He didn't need to come back to the hell-hole but he did but was today blown up into shreds.

aUN!

DO NOT GO BACK THERE!

This actual the second young promising life snatched at its prime by the chaos in Mogadishu. In the last explosion ( like 2 months ago) this brother left UAE to do business in cesspool Mogadishu and was also decimated in a hotel explosion while probably just sleeping.AUN

917612473.jpg

How can you even risk at a place where a bank teller took off with $600k. A place where the level of corruption and incompetency is on another level.

STAY WHERE YOU AT and if you must visit then visit SL or PL ( avoid Kalkacayo)

waraabe

Your superior
Why don't you go there since u are pro Somalia. You are a hypocrite asking people to stay away yet asking somaliland to go back to Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why don't you go there since u are pro Somalia. You are a hypocrite asking people to stay away yet asking somaliland to go back to Somalia

Adeer! Don't misunderstand me! I'd die for SL but when I criticize it it is out of love for her. I want it to take off and be a model for the whole of Africa. We've done great for ourselves but I'm devastated by the corruption and lack of roads. That's all.

Btw! More than ever before, today I was convinced that we cannot and shall not ever reunite with the rest of Somalia considering the red carpet treatment that the mass murderer received in Xamar.

Adeer! Forgive me! May you bring me back into the fold.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Reer Mogadishu have lived through worse then this, this is a drop in the ocean compared to what came before.

We moving forward not backwards.

mogadishu2014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending