Who here is Lactose Intolerant?

• I am a weird mutant who is lactose tolerant

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No I am a normal human being who hates drinking milk anyways

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back I went to the doctors and they diagnosed me as being lactose intolerant after telling them I have been experiencing stomach pain akin to eating one hundred bowls of cambuulo or bean burritos. I went a few months avoiding dairy products meaning no cheese pizza, milk, yogurts etc. before I discovered lactaid pills which contains enzyme supplement that helps digest lactose.

Human as babies all have lactose tolerance but they gradually lose it as they get older like what happened to me. Humans having lactose tolerance for their whole lives is something that came about a few thousands years ago when our bodies evolved to produce lactase the enyzme that breaks down lactose beyond our baby years. Today other than the cadaans ,the rest of the world is mostly lactose intolerant.

Don't really know how accurate this map is though. I'm surprised to see Somalia as being highly intolerant with our history of being nomads who live off of our Camel milk and meat.
Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
East Africans have a different gene that makes us lactose tolerant, that map is based on a gene present in Europeans.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't like milk, but I love me some pizza. I had some earlier and I'm doing fine.

A lactose intolerant Somali = likely part Bantu, a mudblood.
My ancestry composes of 0.1% broadly sub-saharan according to my results. The rest is EA/MENA/EU it's more likely of my Banu hashimite lineage than that 0.1% error.

You take that back this instance!:angryman:

Apollo

VIP
My ancestry composes of 0.1% broadly sub-saharan according to my results. The rest is EA/MENA/EU it's more likely of my Banu hashimite lineage than that 0.1% error.

You take that back this instance!:angryman:

Oh lol, you actually tested yourself before? Cool.

Well, if you are pure Somali and still intolerant that's super rare.
In my family everyone can drink milk. Perhaps you are just a rare mutant.

Status
Not open for further replies.