Who remembers the Somalispot logo santa hat during the holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol:

We'll be bringing it back in late November:drakelaugh:

I look forward to it with great anticipation.

Maybe we can have the website colored red with stockings all over this time..... pomp and circumstance in the form of an unveiling

:hemad:

IMG_20160808_021226.jpg

full

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I notice that's the only thing you have to say. Well that and also that I am autistic.

Be original. I don't repeat myself that your eyes are too far apart

Be original and insult me in other ways.

:bell:

The fact that you dismiss these things as just insults says alot about you.

:mjlol:

We'll be bringing it back in late November:drakelaugh:

I look forward to it with great anticipation.

Maybe we can have the website colored red with stockings all over this time..... pomp and circumstance in the form of an unveiling

:hemad:
Abowe johnson , be fair. There was no decoration for the eid and ramadan. :ohlord:. You can make it up by decorating for eid al adha . Please do it. You are decorating for christmas eventhough there almost no christians here ( i dont mind though. I mean, why would I care?) but not for eid when there majority here are muslims. Be fair :ohlord:

Who cares waa logo you can add David star to logo I still wouldn't care

You were the loudest critic though

Abowe johnson , be fair. There was no decoration for the eid and ramadan. :ohlord:. You can make it up by decorating for eid al adha . Please do it. You are decorating for christmas eventhough there almost no christians here ( i dont mind though. I mean, why would I care?) but not for eid when there majority here are muslims. Be fair :ohlord:

This is a gaalo website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts