Who SS members really are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i had a call from a close friend of mine earlier on today and out of nowhere mentioned to him that i started going to this forum called
SS only to find out that he has been visiting here 2+ years already.

The funny thing he told was most of the members on SS are recycled old guards form paltalk (new to me) and somnet with 5-10+ years experience on the internet.

How can one manage be on the internet for that long?

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So i had a call from a close friend of mine earlier on today and out of nowhere mentioned to him that i started going to this forum called
SS only to find out that he has been visiting here 2+ years already.

The funny thing he told was most of the members on SS are recycled old guards form paltalk (new to me) and somnet with 5-10+ years experience on the internet.

How can one manage be on the internet for that long?

Ikr bruv, I couldn't even type 10 years ago. Just look at the views posts get, there's hella lurkers. I lurked like hell before I made an account. Needed one to crap post and view the attatchments.

Ikr bruv, I couldn't even type 10 years ago. Just look at the views posts get, there's hella lurkers. I lurked like hell before I made an account. Needed one to crap post and view the attatchments.
Why do xaLimos like to lie about the age :bell: But True 10 years is way long to be on the internet.

That is true as i Said most in here are recycled old guards of paltalk and somnet. Are you one of them yourself and can one be on the Interner for 10+ years?

I was a member but not very active user. and I was a very qabilist person I stopped using it a couple of years ago

So far I've seen a lot of people who remind me of sent users.

True I was never gonna join this website but then I saw a dumb xoolimo saying that she went to a black church and it was peaceful and she was thinking about being a Christian :snoop: I got so triggered that I made an account and called my self government to troll everyone and pretend that I'm from the new somali government and that we banned all gaalo

Hahaha 10 years ago i was 14 :faysalwtf: How did you manage to be around for that long? Not married yet? And plans to retired?:kanyehmm:

14 years old? And you didn't use internet.???

Such a shit life you had. I use to online game for 4/hours a day.

My sister was playing online games at age of 7.

14 years old? And you didn't use internet.???

Such a shit life you had. I use to online game for 4/hours a day.

My sister was playing online games at age of 7.
I was a good footballer between 12-21 until night life took a tally on my talent so i barely had time for the internet... But i did play FIFA quite alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.