Who the f*ck this xaliimo on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
This Xaliimo she is fuckt up man. She is lonely Madow xaliimo who need a fucking attention. All Xaliimo become this days, no wonder!! es.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Are there any attractive English speaking xaliimo that make YouTube videos?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't understand why Somalis care what other blacks/Africans think of us. You're Somali end of discussion. No need to entertain their slave minds.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't understand why Somalis care what other blacks/Africans think of us. You're Somali end of discussion. No need to entertain their slave minds.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

We should be proud of who we are. Black people have been programmed to play the victim all the time. They accuse everyone but themselves. In the state of Chicago alone, there are tons of young black men killed by other black men but the blacks don't say anything, they're the most backward group of people I've ever seen. They blame their nappy hair and big nose to others too. They want validation all the time, it's getting tiring now. They're all idiots and I don't understand why some Somalis think they share the same struggles. We are not the same and we will never be the same. I'm a proud African, Somali person. I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I love being Somali. Somalis should worry about themselves first. Charity and caring starts at home. I don't see these SJW saying shit about Somalis who are being killed by South Africans or even Amisom. SJW makes me sick.

@Realwarya youre not even American why are you worried about blacks? Last time I checked Jamaicans in Canada didn't indetify as African Americans, stop being a groupie. :childplease:
:camby::drakelaugh::drakewtf:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i was born in lawrenceville georgia moved to canada when i was 2. My cousins are half AA in the states thats why i have soft spot for em and also im pro black or sjw as you guys call em

@Reiko

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i was born in lawrenceville georgia moved to canada when i was 2. My cousins are half AA in the states thats why i have soft spot for em and also im pro black or sjw as you guys call em

@Reiko
I bet you anything, the first thing your cousins tell people are they are East African. :nogrammynoneck:
So you're beating your bird chest for no reason, :rudywhatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.