(Who2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi my cuz @Duchess is a genius. Shout out to you.

Duchess appreciation thread. Haters can f*ck off with a cactus.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Still waiting for my appreciation thread
jzc9UkS.gif

Gibiin-Udug

You don't care about me:mjcry:
You probably want to hear it so you can use it as ammo against me like all women:mjcry:
I care. Reiko cares for the people. Spill it honeybun. Who hurt you? When was the last time you received a hug and a kiss on the cheek?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I care. Reiko cares for the people. Spill it honeybun. Who hurt you? When was the last time you received a hug and a kiss on the cheek?
I was treated like shit compare to the females in my house hold:mjcry:
Is how I became hard on hoes:mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

I was treated like shit compare to the females in my house hold:mjcry:
Is how I became hard on hoes:mjcry:

Wait that's why you're hurting? Nigga, that's every household. You're too soft if you're traumatized by that. You need to grow a pair waji baranbaaro waxiid.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Wait that's why you're hurting? Nigga, that's every household. You're too soft if you're traumatized by that. You need to grow a pair waji baranbaaro waxiid.
Is the reason why I prefer sons over daughter:manny:
Tbh I alluded to this before is the reason why I don't like my father or grandfather:manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Is the reason why I prefer sons over daughter:manny:
Tbh I alluded to this before is the reason why I don't like my father or grandfather:manny:
What did your father and grandpapi do to you?

Fathers treat their daughters different than sons, we are their princesses, the apple of their eyes.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What did your father and grandpapi do to you?

Fathers treat their daughters different than sons, we are their princesses, the apple of their eyes.
If I have daughters ill ignore them:manny:
I'll treat my son better than I was treated is one thing I promise myself when I was little:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts