Why are all forums anonymous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
What is it about a forum which makes it automatically anonymous only? Also paranoia about revealing your identity? From bodybuilding forums to ethnicity based forums it's always the same. Why?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The awkwardness if you reveal your identity and run into a user irl. :browtf: Yarkaas ma aragta xagaa maraya shalay online wuxuu ku quroy waad la yaabi :damedamn: :damn::whoa:

Just curious, is the Edit function working for anyone else, or is it just me?

I can't go back and edit a post i made.

Anyone else having the same problems?

Hubble

VIP
People are already talkingto strangers on line via Twitter so I don't get it. People would probably post quality things if anonymity was removed. The funny weird stuff would remain in the anon section if ppl got an itch.

Hubble

VIP

Next to the time stamp on your message there's three lines. Click on the lines and you get a drop down menu with edit option.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

It's working for me.
Ask the mods why yours ain't working.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
People are already talkingto strangers on line via Twitter so I don't get it. People would probably post quality things if anonymity was removed. The funny weird stuff would remain in the anon section if ppl got an itch.
People are worried about being exposed. Some don't care but others are careful about it.

Have you seen Somali Tv on SC? The savageness on there.:damn:Walahi skinnies have no chill.

Hubble

VIP
People are worried about being exposed. Some don't care but others are careful about it.

Have you seen Somali Tv on SC? The savageness on there.:damn:Walahi skinnies have no chill.

We're all exposed. We have Facebook and Twitter our images are everywhere. I found a FB photo of mine ona YouTube clip lmao

I found it a bit basic. My mother, cousins and aunts have made me immune to name calling.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We're all exposed. We have Facebook and Twitter our images are everywhere. I found a FB photo of mine ona YouTube clip lmao

I found it a bit basic. My mother, cousins and aunts have made me immune to name calling.
Tru.:lol:

Have you been on Periscope? The other day someone shared some wild shit skinnies were doing on there tho:francis::jcoleno:

Anyone else here made by a family member, friend or gf/bf? I have and now
I have to hold back on the stuff I say. The only detail I have kept to myself is my qabil.

I have a cousin who is a contributor to one of the Somali forums. I found this out while I was in England. He doesn't know I know and if he knew I was AbdiJohnson he would have a heart attack

:chrisfreshhah:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I like being anonymous... I have this mental image of certain people which will be ruined if I saw their faces...let us fantasise nigga :ahh::browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.