Why are English cadaans so god damn ugly......

Compared to Australian ones? :hmm: This is something i’ve been wondering about for a long time. I mean, Australia was settled in by English convicts less than 250 years ago, and they’ve remained genetically homogenous since. So why are their ancestors so cursed in the aesthetics department compared to them? I’ve yet to see England produce the likes of Chris Hemsworth:diddyass: or Margot Robbie:banderas:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
By your logic Somalis are also not attractive because our only known actor is Barkhad Abdi.

But other than that, it's stupid to use actors as a metric to calculate an ethnic or race's attractiveness cause Hollywood has always been about attractive people, you'll never find some average looking actor over there.

By your logic Somalis are also not attractive because our only known actor is Barkhad Abdi.

But other than that, it's stupid to use actors as a metric to calculate an ethnic or race's attractiveness cause Hollywood has always been about attractive people, you'll never find some average looking actor over there.
The homie Barkhad looks fine asf look at his cheekbones and chiseled jaw

The homie Barkhad looks fine asf look at his cheekbones and chiseled jaw
He's the go to when people wanna diss Somali dudes

giphy.gif

Oh i know that, what I mean is that even the average person here puts them to shame. There’s so many really good looking people here,(specially where I live) but can’t say the same for reer fish and chips:manny:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Convicted felons tend to be more rebellious, more dangerous, and obviously more lean looking than average people. It's a proven theory, there's hardly any fat people in prison. That's why Australian whites look thinner, skinnier and more attractive than Winston Churchill looking chubby fat fucks of UK.

Not true. From what I've seen other Europeans like Danes are far more challenged in the looks department.
The general consensus is that the English are the worst looking in Europe :drakekidding: It’s pretty much one of the most googled questions about them (even other Europeans look down on their ugliness)