why are muslim Americans so beg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I just saw a pic of Sunni muslims praying voluntary prayers at the Baggage claim areas at Miami International airport, while a grim looking white US Customs Officer stares in their direction.

If President Trump takes a few measures to secure his nation from terrorism it his right to do so as the elected Commander in chief of his nation. Why dont they protest and deliberately pray when Obama was not banning but killing innocent children in weddings in Yemen, drone strikes have a really massive civilian deathtoll and human rights reported in leaked Pentagon documents that any 15 year old abled male was deemed a military target and was a threat to be neutralized by hellfire missiles. Yet, you see muslim Americans not only silent but posting "Thanks, Obama" when he completed his term.

It seems as if Trump's policies which finally affect them was a huge surprise when it was their idol Obama who selected those same 7 targets as legitimate targets for Counter terrorism operations using UAV strikes, Special Operations directed straight to Joint Chiefs of Staff from the whitehouse!

Your outrage has made me chuckle because sane non American Muslims have warned you that the chickens have come home to roost. This policy to defeat Islam and muslims and humiliate them has been going on ever since the Libyan muslims under the authority of the Caliphate Ottomons raided and destroyed many American vessels travelling the Mediterranean sea, check out Pillage of Buccany (s?) And one of The US Presidents riling speech to subdue the "pirateering Mohammedens"

You have finally realized you are nothing in America and will never be equal to white America

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I just saw a pic of Sunni muslims praying voluntary prayers at the Baggage claim areas at Miami International airport, while a grim looking white US Customs Officer stares in their direction.

If President Trump takes a few measures to secure his nation from terrorism it his right to do so as the elected Commander in chief of his nation. Why dont they protest and deliberately pray when Obama was not banning but killing innocent children in weddings in Yemen, drone strikes have a really massive civilian deathtoll and human rights reported in leaked Pentagon documents that any 15 year old abled male was deemed a military target and was a threat to be neutralized by hellfire missiles. Yet, you see muslim Americans not only silent but posting "Thanks, Obama" when he completed his term.

It seems as if Trump's policies which finally affect them was a huge surprise when it was their idol Obama who selected those same 7 targets as legitimate targets for Counter terrorism operations using UAV strikes, Special Operations directed straight to Joint Chiefs of Staff from the whitehouse!

Your outrage has made me chuckle because sane non American Muslims have warned you that the chickens have come home to roost. This policy to defeat Islam and muslims and humiliate them has been going on ever since the Libyan muslims under the authority of the Caliphate Ottomons raided and destroyed many American vessels travelling the Mediterranean sea, check out Pillage of Buccany (s?) And one of The US Presidents riling speech to subdue the "pirateering Mohammedens"

You have finally realized you are nothing in America and will never be equal to white America

Why are you a terrorist sympathiser?
:kodaksmiley:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Muslims that pray anywhere they want makes me cringe lol. Theses niggas give no fucks.

images

VixR

Veritas
Well, you inadvertently figured it out for yourself. The "Muslim ban" is a domestic policy that might affect the American Muslim community, esp those from the seven nations, directly quite unlike foreign policy manuevers lol.

You're mad that they're praying in public, you're mad they didn't lol.

You'd never be happy no matter what American Muslims, truth be told, so stay right where you are :drakekidding:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Next step are FEMA camps and mass incarceration dont say We told you so

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Next step are FEMA camps and mass incarceration dont say We told you so
then when they protest that ur gonna be like why are they protesting, it's trumps right as commander in chief to put them in FEMA camps :drakekidding:

By all means, President Trump has every right to secure his country from terrorism and to crack down on them. Maybe Trump could sponsor counter-terrorism initatives in Somalia and hopefully stabilize our country.

People have misplaced outrage for sure, I agree, but you can't deny that President Trump's outright ban was a ridiculous policy. The 7 countries listed were all arbitrarily selected, and this was done mainly to prove a point to his supporters. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.