Why Are Non Europeans In Mental Slavery?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have noticed this across all non European cultures doesn't matter if it's Asian, Arab, African but these people are inside the biggest mind f*ck and mental enslavery to white people, these guys don't even know they are in mental enslavement to someone who is your peer and equal in humanity. They do nonsensical things like whiten their skins, copy their European political systems with no care in the world to even adjust it or craft it to fit their local condition. They marry white women thinking their status goes up if DNA is swapped lol.

Waryaa change your brain and invent and have a successful country doesn't cross their little ape minds. Why are you wasting your time with beauty products, trying to pass off as other ethnicities and such humiliating things where you don't have any honor for your own ancestors who paved the way for you to even exist. How can someone like that look at themselves in the mirror shocks me. Somalis are even worse then other colonized countries who worship whites they also worship arabs in obedience who he himself worships whites directly. Somalis are in twice the mental slavery a slave of a slave situation cause arabs are slaves of whites and your a slave of an Arab.

All Somalis need to do is change their country, stop this endless madness looking at foreigners as they just look at your country and your automatically dismissed, how in the world do they even sit with foreigners shocks me ceebtooda. Once Somalia looks successful only then will Somali will be respected and you will find then other ethnicities trying to be like Somalis or pass off as somalis world wide in mental slavery themselves. A man in Europe or Arabia brain isn't any different to yours when put on a table, what's different tho is who feeds it with useful knowledge and who feeds it with Chinese tiktok(which is created by china yet banned in china as they don't allow their ppl being poisoned with rubbish and time waste).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didn't know how bad slavery was and the physical slavery is far better then mental slavery. A man who is your peer and equal and you sit there in direct worship like if that isn't mental slavery what is. You are in slavery if all your time is spent focusing on others and not yourselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This guy shits, eats, breath, thinks no different to you and then U find ppl in absolute mental slavery to them I mean what a bloody mind f*ck U can do to human beings and most of them don't even know or aware their doing it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at this slave you call your minister in total glee about white people presence lol, their in double obedience when arabs comes too, a slave of a slave lol

1729172165187.jpeg

It's not about her skin or language it's she has a successful country because their ppl used their brains and you don't, U sit there thinking it's DNA. DNA isn't the intelligent part of human beings it's the brain, how they feed it across their population to carry out diverse tasks 🧠

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I feel like just dying in shame sometimes a bloody united nations building in new York xaafad lol or the other options is be slave to arabs who then wants to say he knows more about god and U must obey him and his institutions, while he himself is in mental slavery to whites.

At all times your in some mind f*ck by someone who isn't even godly but shits no different to you, talk about a mind f*ck, I'm still baffled by these ppl.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I give Turks and Iranians some credit they won't bow to some arab about islam, it's usually the more inferior Muslims who go there which is sad considering harar is considered the fourth holiest city in Islam and it's contributions to it are huge yet U will find fuckin Somalis going to these arabs it really shocks me. Anyone who has any ties to these arabs end up in hellish situation and even that doesn't wake up these slaves of a slave. Never seen any country loyal to them not live in hell and then they say arabs is our brothers 😂 what a mind f*ck.