Why are Polish people so anti Muslim?

Princefan

80s fan
What is the reason for this? They are bigoted towards Muslims and want them out of the UK but they won't go back to their shithole. Like,if they don't like the fact that there are muslims in the UK why not go to their lily white shithole.

Princefan

80s fan
ig where ur coming from but i havent experienced harrasment of any kind. wish u well sister
Yeah,because you're not visibly Muslim and you blend in. Also you're a male so you don't know how it feels like to be attacked by a group of men as a visibly Muslim woman. Have you ever experienced anti muslim bigotry?

Yeah,because you're not visibly Muslim and you blend in. Also you're a male so you don't know how it feels like to be attacked by a group of men as a visibly Muslim woman. Have you ever experienced anti muslim bigotry?
nobody steps in to try and help you?

Do you expect this shithole people to be pro muslim lol with 0% muslim population

Who cares about them, hitler humiliated them beyond imagination anyways

wow ur dealing with a bunch of pussies.. I dont expect more from these alcoholics anyways if youre a man reading this and see this happen and let it slide ur a coward

wow ur dealing with a bunch of pussies.. I dont expect more from these alcoholics anyways if youre a man reading this and see this happen and let it slide ur a coward
an old man was on my bus a few weeks ago where he started saying a lot of racist shit about muslims and jews. im telling you as soon as he got out of the bus he had 5 xaalimos shouting in his face:yloezpe:

Trending