Why are Somali men kawaling fat chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You got fat chicks walking around thinking it's sexy being fat. Stop it Somali men.
I went to a wedding last weekend, the bride was almost 300 lbs while the groom was pushing 130 lbs.
And it doesn't help when malnourished faraaxs say more cushion for the pushing (wtf does that even mean).
Stop this kawaling.

#TeamQalanjoqoordheer

VixR

Veritas
Come to MN, you will see them

P.s

I'm not body shaming them. I want them to take care of themselves. I care for the Somali women's health.

I'm trying to imagine a Somali man taking on a 300 lbs woman. Surely you're exaggerating lol? o_O:yloezpe:

I didn't know Somali guys were turning into Black men wherein a fat piece of lard = sexy.

Body-shaming is a bullshit enabling concept. Obese people need to get their lives on track.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its acctually healthy bein a bit thick but 300 thats crazy lol

In other African countries they got the same mentality where the more obese the more prettier she is due to the silly fact she can afford to eat

Some men prefer fat women and some prefer fit women. It is not a somali problem. There are alot of men with different ethnicities that like fat woman, including the white.
Havent you heard of the force feeding girls from a young age in mauritania? It is preferable for women to stay fit for the sake of their health.

You got fat chicks walking around thinking it's sexy being fat. Stop it Somali men.
I went to a wedding last weekend, the bride was almost 300 lbs while the groom was pushing 130 lbs.
And it doesn't help when malnourished faraaxs say more cushion for the pushing (wtf does that even mean).
Stop this kawaling.

#TeamQalanjoqoordheer
image.jpeg

I'd say anything under 36% is alright for me. Could be skinny, fit, curvy, normal etc etc don't matter that much to me

Apollo

VIP
Has the obesity epidemic 'infected' Somalis in Minnesota?

Americans are notoriously fat. In Europe you have fat people, but not too the extent as America does where every other person is obese.

Gibiin-Udug

Body-shaming is a bullshit enabling concept. Obese people need to get their lives on track.

I'm not exegaratting really.

You're always so PC so I didn't know if you were going to scream BODY SHAMING :lol:
Somali men always loved fat women. Just look at all the married couples, the wife is always bigger than the husband.

Gibiin-Udug

Has the obesity epidemic 'infected' Somalis in Minnesota?

Americans are notoriously fat. In Europe you have fat people, but not too the extent as America does where every other person is obese.
There's a Somali restaurant in every corner of the twin cities. Do the math boowe.

VixR

Veritas
I'm not exegaratting really.

You're always so PC so I didn't know if you were going to scream BODY SHAMING :lol:
Somali men always loved fat women. Just look at all the married couples, the wife is always bigger than the husband.
Lool. That's only because they had a bajillion kids, tho. And still never seen 300 lbs level obesity.

Last edited:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I think Somali men love getting sits on by a big woman. The rolls of fat act like a warm blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.