Why are somali parties so dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
I just went to one. shits lame af.. All the girls one side and the niggas in one side. The matthow girls were the only ones dropping ass:francis: and then that rihanna work song came on i was like finally they gon drop some ass but instead they twerk on their girlfriends :kanyehmm:

Somali parties? You mean like birthday parties right?

Because I've never been to a regular somali party that wasn't a birthday or wedding :browtf:

Nah my squad is lit. Its the shortys that are lame.

MashaAllah, the girls still have a little bit of shame left within them. That should make you proud that your girls conduct themselves with class. If you want to see that behaviour in public go to a strip club or something like all the other low lives do.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I just went to one. shits lame af.. All the girls one side and the niggas in one side. The matthow girls were the only ones dropping ass:francis: and then that rihanna work song came on i was like finally they gon drop some ass but instead they twerk on their girlfriends :kanyehmm:

What were you expecting ppl to grind up on each other :kodaksmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I've only been to weddings and baby showers/birthdays.
3914681.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Yes its the norm for a party atleast where i live[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that on snapchat, you guys behave a lot differently to us in that respect, and are more open about it too.

Keo

VIP
Never been to a Somali party / weedding and will never plan to in the future, unless it is one of my family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.