Why Are Somalis So Nasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
They attacked his poor girl on YouTube

All she did was make a video. To me she doesn't look Somali. Would I go and comment something mean in her comments? No. I would simply move on. Unfortunately not everyone is like me and it breaks my heart to see the comments this girl is receiving she can't be any older than 16 and she's been attacked like this online.

The people moved enough to make comments are the most triggered/troll-like.

Most people see yet another small-time youtuber, shrug their shoulders and move on. The girl is probably used to this kind of abuse anyhow. She's lovely and shouldn't listen to the haters.

I don't even get the hate. She is being clear about her ethnic background and isn't claiming anything she is not. Wallahi dadkaan got issues.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Bruh i hope she doesn't go on somali forums,it would ruin her.We are absolute qashin for doing this to her the girl looks no older than 15,she could develop self-hate because of this,think before you post

Last edited:

ItsHanna

The people moved enough to make comments are the most triggered/troll-like.

Most people see yet another small-time youtuber, shrug their shoulders and move on. The girl is probably used to this kind of abuse anyhow. She's lovely and shouldn't listen to the haters.

I don't even get the hate. She is being clear about her ethnic background and isn't claiming anything she is not. Wallahi dadkaan got issues.

I'm 20 now so I'm used to hate comments but if I was a few years younger I would have a mental break down. Honestly. But I don't think it's the younger generation leaving her rude comments that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Obviously she is not somali by origin but somali by naturalization... so it would have been much better if she explained in her video. But that does not justify to attack her either.

ItsHanna

Obviously she is not somali by origin but somali by naturalization... so it would have been much better if she explained in her video. But that does not justify to attack her either.

She said she was Somali Bantu what more do you want?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
she is a naive kid,for all we know she probably thought she was a pure somali,it would have been hard for her to realize the reality of her ethnicity in a harsh manner especially considering her tender age.

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
#BantuLivesMatter
#BantusAreSomali
#BantusAreBaniAadanLikeUs
#BeautifulBantus
#LoveBantus
#LeaveBantusAlone

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They attacked his poor girl on YouTube

All she did was make a video. To me she doesn't look Somali. Would I go and comment something mean in her comments? No. I would simply move on. Unfortunately not everyone is like me and it breaks my heart to see the comments this girl is receiving she can't be any older than 16 and she's been attacked like this online.
Why are you so nasty nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waase the girl should of said she's bantu not Somali Bantu nah qalad weeye waxas let her feel the wrath of maryooley.

Bohol

VIP
She looks like that black girl Michonne in The Walking Dead.

walking-dead-mid-season-4-michonne-zombies_zpsbvermzdz.jpg

Wow. She's so unique looking. Never seen someone with those looks.
She looks like a 100% pure indigenous African with no mixture at all anywhere in her bloodline. This is probably how AA's looked before all the European mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending