Why are Somalis so ungrateful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Each and everyday they keep talking shit about the West. I understand you didn't start the war in Somalia but you chose to live the west, you chose to come to the west and seek asylum, if it's so bad then why don't you go back your tribal land? Wallahi I'm not being a Coon or Uncle Tom, I always wonder why they keep saying the west is not a place to live yet they never want to move out of it, if you despise something then you should remove yourself. Be a good citizen, contribute to society, shape up your life. Get educated, and enjoy the perks while it last.

I've also noticed they keep telling the people back home that the West is no good, and that the people back home are lucky, if they're so lucky why don't you join them instead of telling lies in the comfort of your living room with the AC on.

I really hate ungrateful people. It's also not part in our religion to be ungrateful.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Maybe theyre thinking of the past many prewar had big houses with maids and all than come to the west were they feel like an outcast they basically gotta start over you can either take advantage off all the opportunities or sit back and about it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Calaacal.com :russ:
When will your people stop calcaaling?

Maybe theyre thinking of the past many prewar had big houses with maids and all than come to the west were they feel like an outcast they basically gotta start over you can either take advantage off all the opportunities or sit back and about it

I'm tired of them ing everything in the west. I had an older lady tell the other day, that I should move back to Somalia, I asked her for what? And she said because the west will destroy you, I asked when will she move? How come she's not planning to move? She was quiet as a mouse.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When will your people stop calcaaling?

I'm tired of them ing everything in the west. I had an older lady tell the other day, that I should move back to Somalia, I asked her for what? And she said because the west will destroy you, I asked when will she move? How come she's not planning to move? She was quiet as a mouse.
Deep down everyone got their reasons to leave but the truth is bac home is a shithole I get messages from relatives telling me its hell on earth

I'd say some of the older Somalis are just afraid/worried about the West 'corrupting' you and turning you into a kaffir.

Anyways I've never heard of people saying such tho

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Actually us diasporas should return to Somalia. Maybe we'll influence them with our western minds since Somalis in Somalia can't do shit to change their situation.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Each and everyday they keep talking shit about the West. I understand you didn't start the war in Somalia but you chose to live the west, you chose to come to the west and seek asylum, if it's so bad then why don't you go back your tribal land? Wallahi I'm not being a Coon or Uncle Tom, I always wonder why they keep saying the west is not a place to live yet they never want to move out of it, if you despise something then you should remove yourself. Be a good citizen, contribute to society, shape up your life. Get educated, and enjoy the perks while it last.

I've also noticed they keep telling the people back home that the West is no good, and that the people back home are lucky, if they're so lucky why don't you join them instead of telling lies in the comfort of your living room with the AC on.

I really hate ungrateful people. It's also not part in our religion to be ungrateful.
your not bright are you :bell:
if they told them what you suggested more of them will tahriib:ivers:

Actually us diasporas should return to Somalia. Maybe we'll influence them with our western minds since Somalis in Somalia can't do shit to change their situation.
Thats insulting towards the locals and youll only end up getting chased out or killed

Status
Not open for further replies.