Why are UK diaspora dissportionally religious?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well...he is Pakistani....so if he trying to search for an atheist like him, he needs to move to Timbuktu, the Disney version.

1589997107650.png

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
He's probably either one of those "moderate" guys who treat Islam like christians treat christianity or he's a murtad.

Many UK Muslims becoming extremists because of the Saudi's is a logical explanation. For those who don't know, Saudi uses their billions of petro dollars to export their extreme intolerant interpretation of Islam which leads to countries being destroyed by terror groups who get their interpretation of Islam from the Saudi's.

Many UK Muslims becoming extremists because of the Saudi's is a logical explanation. For those who don't know, Saudi uses their billions of petro dollars to export their extreme intolerant interpretation of Islam which leads to countries being destroyed by terror groups who get their interpretation of Islam from the Saudi's.
BINGO

>Be gaal
>"hurr durr, muslim go boom boom"
Mmm, love living rent-free in this gaal's head :banderas:
FYI, shitting on Islam/religion isn't going to ingratiate you with these westerns you're so desperately trying to assimilate with. Being a good little ex-muslim mouthpiece wouldn't make you anymore palatable.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
We're not extremely religious at all. We just take it seriously.

Like not leaving to become a prostitute without the pay part
On a serious note, reer America can’t speak when they produce the most Somali isis members. Minnesota is a hotspot, even knaan wanted to make a show about them. I don’t care what pakis and other Muslims do in the uk. :pachah1:

Most British Muslims aren't extreme, wtf is he even on about. Muslims are so serious about deen because the size of the country. We're all so packed in here and it's so easy to practice your deen if you live in ethnic and religious enclaves. US Muslims eat haraam meat when in a 5 minute walk from me there are three different halal restaurants and three different halal butchers. The UK government also supports religious rights and there are laws against hate speech. Why would you not be religious?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nah link me

This whole post made me go "oof" :mjlol:
On a serious note, reer America can’t speak when they produce the most Somali isis members. Minnesota is a hotspot, even knaan wanted to make a show about them. I don’t care what pakis and other Muslims do in the uk. :pachah1:
Yeah that gave me a good laugh, I think that's because MN has a massive concentration of less integrated Somalis.

That's bound to create some weirdos going to Syria because of some retarded delusions.

Trending