Why can't Somalis be lowkey?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Especially nowadays on Social media I cringe and get 2nd hand embarrassement by the comments I see

Look at the ethiopians and eritreans you never hear shit about em or them beefing with other africans

Especially nowadays on Social media I cringe and get embarrassed

Look at the ethiopians and eritreans you never hear shit about em or them beefing with other africans
So True. This a drug to them.
But i would rather then taking hard core crack instead atleast we know what to blame.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So True. This a drug to them.
But i would rather then taking hard core crack instead atleast we know what to blame.

Everytime the word Somali is used Somalis show up I remember seeing a video about a cat breed called "Somali" low and behold a somali commented on the video how proud he is of the cat cause hes somali

:gucciwhat:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I think Ethiopians and Eritreans have assimilated to the “black label” plus they’re already Christians for the most part. So it’s a smooth transition. Just look at The Weeknd I thought that nigga was an African African, little did I know he’s an Amhara :damnmusic:

Even if a Habeshi does a f*ck up, the media will let slide as they’re Christians. But if a Somali so what sneezes you best believe Fox News is on our ass.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have come to the conclusion that it's maybe a handful of bored people behind those rude comments, most somalis and I mean in the 90s percentile are very welcoming and decent people. Every time a homeless person recognizes me (as a somali person), they bypass others and directly ask me for assistance because Somalis are more than likely to offer help. We are known for our naxariis and always treating the average person well :)

Another example I noticed is that an ajnabi person in a Somali restaurant gets the V.I.P treatment both by the staff and costumers, it always warms my heart to see that sight :)

I think Ethiopians and Eritreans have assimilated to the “black label” plus they’re already Christians for the most part. So it’s a smooth transition. Just look at The Weeknd I thought that nigga was an African African, little did I know he’s an Amhara :damnmusic:

Even if a Habeshi does a f*ck up, the media will let slide as they’re Christians. But if a Somali so what sneezes you best believe Fox News is on our ass.
There are many Ethiopian and Eritrean Muslims as well, many are familiar with Somalis yet you don't hear a peep from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
There are many Ethiopian and Eritrean Muslims as well, many are familiar with Somalis yet you don't here a peep from them.
Let’s be real here Ethiopian and Eritrean diasporas are overwhelming Christian then they’re are Muslim. But that’s besides the point.

Plenty of them say racist things or embarrassing things. There was an Eritrean guy called TeddyB on Twitter that used to roast madows constantly.

Somalis love to expose every tiny wrongdoing and make it seem like a pandemic of sorts. It's easy to avoid certain content.

If you stumble upon someone being tacky instead of arguing or retweeting what they're doing then instead tweet something positive to draw attention away from it.

The more we talk about it the more attention seekers will continue to make a fool out of themselves.

Everytime the word Somali is used Somalis show up I remember seeing a video about a cat breed called "Somali" low and behold a somali commented on the video how proud he is of the cat cause hes somali

:gucciwhat:
Common in tiktok, i have än albanian friend who complain alot about this too :7