Why do blsck people love playing the victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do they always think they can't do anything wrong and if someone puts them in their place they're being racist? Black people are racist to white people, AFRICAN people, Asian people, but god forbid someone criticizes a black person because that person will be deemed as racist and if they're black themselves then they're Uncle Tom or a sellout. I've had it with blacks, I don't even try to understand them anymore.

There was a discussion about QUANTICO actress Priyanka Chopra who said she was severly bullied by a black girl back when she was 13. Black folks said she is lying and Priyanka is a racist. Wtf. :what1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
why she gotta black girl? Why not just say " i was severly bullied by a girl when i was 13"

If the girl was white would she say white :mjpls:

Shes obv hates black people :mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

I don't take black people esbacially somali seriously
So you don't take yourself seriously? Beoble like you confuse me.

why she gotta black girl? Why not just say " i was severly bullied by a girl when i was 13"

If the girl was white would she say white :mjpls:

Shes obv hates black people :mjpls:
Priyanka is not from America, if she was bullied by white kids she would have said it.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I think many of them believe that you gotta have power and wealth or some shit to be racist, and many black americans don't have any of those so they can't be racist

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So you don't take yourself seriously? Beoble like you confuse me.

Priyanka is not from America, if she was bullied by white kids she would have said it.
She must gotta bullied by a tamil those indians be dark as hell but certainly aint black. :camby:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You be lying if you said you didn't use the racist card to get what you want! I luh that shit tbh, it's a reparations of slavery. Use it well Reiko

Gibiin-Udug

You be lying if you said you didn't use the racist card to get what you want! I luh that shit tbh, it's a reparations of slavery. Use it well Reiko

East Africans were never slaves. Estubidh waaji xuun leh.

I never bring up race in real life. It's so embarrassing. Many black people are successful today and never brought up the race card to get to where they are today.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Sometimes blacks are justified but other times they're in the wrong. I really dislike their stance on racism and how black people can't be racists when sometimes they clearly are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts