Why do Extremist BLM members hate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Just like how White Nationalist/Supremacists hate black people. They're the same kind, just on the different side of the coin.

The majority of BLMers aren't white, where did you get that from?

A lot of BLMers hate white people because they blame them for all their failures
Its cuqdad

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's called racism, you didn't think only white people could be racist did you

48933176.cached.jpg

maestro

Cultural revolution
Who said blacks can't be racist? The most racist remarks I heard in my life was from the high school black kids that we used to feud with

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Who said blacks can't be racist? The most racist remarks I heard in my life was from the high school black kids that we used to feud with
There is a current wave of people that believe minorities such as blacks can't be racist against whites. Because racism equals "power + privilege". Racism was always define as racial superiority.

maestro

Cultural revolution
There is a current wave of people that believe minorities such as blacks can't be racist against whites. Because racism equals "power + privilege". Racism was always define as racial superiority.

Non sense. Somalis are the least privileged people and one of the most racist.

Racism and prejudice is part human nature. You have to put your kind before anyone or you won't survive that's the way it has been for a million of years and that's the way it will be for another million years.

The institutional racism in the US however is the only thing that black people or others can't be racist against whites so I do agree it's only the powerful that can be racist in this context.

But to say blacks can't be bigoted hateful and racist is plain wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.