Why do most Somalis hate on the great nation of Ethiopia?

Do you really hate Ethiopia?

• yes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
I believe the hatred towards Ethiopia is misguided and merely out of ignorance. Majority of these kids have been corrupted and brain washed by their welfare leeching parents for the last 30 years abroad. They repeat their parents misguided mantra without a single second of thought. They don't critically analyze the reason for their hatred towards our fellow Ethiopian brothers.

I will slap you if you say any hateful comment against my nation. Ethiopian hatred should not be the norm. Inshallah we shall all change for the better and accept our fellow Ethiopian neighbours.

God bless our Ethiopian brothers and sisters.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Its because they conquered and had the better of us for almost the entirety of our history. Literally the first mention of Somali in history is in a Xabashi victory song :dead:

u9JiFZv.png

SfhdWzW.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Walahi as soon as I read the title of the thread I knew exactly who the OP is, bisinka you are obsessed with Ethiopia at this point, are you in love with a raw meat eater?
:ohlord:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I got nothing to prove. unlike the ethiopian ajnabis here that are larping as somalis because they are too cowardly to do it openly.

The future will end the rivalry between our ppl. We also have more resources than they will ever have so it's already checkmate and we ain't no saudis we know how to fight properly. The next few decades will see us dominating the horn, while the ethiopians will remain land locked and dependent on us.

:manny:

My ex was habesha and her older family member disliked me way before they even met me lol cause of my religion and ethnicity. But the young diaspora ones are good people tho.

We need to focus less on the boogeyman "Ethiopia" and focus more on Somalia/Somalia state. And build a strong country/army. Because Ethiopia's balkanization is inevitable. We just need to be ready when it does.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I believe the hatred towards Ethiopia is misguided and merely out of ignorance. Majority of these kids have been corrupted and brain washed by their welfare leeching parents for the last 30 years abroad. They repeat their parents misguided mantra without a single second of thought. They don't critically analyze the reason for their hatred towards our fellow Ethiopian brothers.

I will slap you if you say any hateful comment against my nation. Ethiopian hatred should not be the norm. Inshallah we shall all change for the better and accept our fellow Ethiopian neighbours.

God bless our Ethiopian brothers and sisters.
"Great":camby:

Because they occupied Somali Galbeed and were European ass lickers who conspired against the Somali people, pretty simple. The Ethiopian regime hates Somalis and would do anything to try and bring Somalis down whether it's the evil Solomonic dynasty, Mengistu, TPLF and the current one which allows Oromos to kill Somalis at the border. They interfere in our domestic affairs and cause trouble.

May Allah bring this evil country down