Why do Oromo's Speak Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Why do Oromos speak Somali?

There are a lot of Habash Amahara and Tigray's that boil with anger when one mentions Oromos embracing Islam through Somalis.
I'd this this topic to address the reason Oromo's speak Somali.
I've met a handful of Oromos who could communicate with me directly, there's of course a little accent. But even we Somalis have different accents when speaking Somali.

My ex was Oromo, and she could speak better Somali than most Somalis that i've met here in the U.S. Hala iga daba keeno.

We as Somalis should support Oromia. Simply so we can share a boarder with them rather than them Habash coons.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My relatives back home got Oromo shaqaloyiin and they speak better Somali than I do. Even some of the Oromos I met in Dire Dawa put me to shame by speaking very fluent Somali.

My relatives back home got Oromo shaqaloyiin and they speak better Somali than I do. Even some of the Oromos I met in Dire Dawa put me to shame by speaking very fluent Somali.

My quran teacher was oromo, cool guy until he assumed I was a docile kid which he could abuse. I kicked him in the chest! for laying his hands on me and stopped going to his lessons. This was 6 years ago and I also stopped studying quran ever since.

Come to think of it now, every macaalin I encountered was a f*ck boy except one. However this one was..........nevermind i don't i dont want to get into details:eminemdamn::francis:

S

SOMACOON

:mjpls: Oromo cooch how is it like?
Lmaoooooooooo

I don't have a favorite flavor when it comes to the guuc.
I've talked with a few Habasha girls, but it seems Oromos are a lot more open minded and willing to embrace the Somali culture.
I think with Empires such as Adal and Ajuuran, we Somalis played an important in delivering the message of Islam alongside our personal customs to Oromos.

As for your question. I crave her sometimes, lol some good gucci down there :D

S

SOMACOON

There are some Oromos who've never entered a Somali household, or even met Somalis who can speak Somali, or perhaps understand the language when spoken. 4 out of 10 the Oromos i've could understand Somali. They of course have to be Muslim.

S

SOMACOON

My quran teacher was oromo, cool guy until he assumed I was a docile kid which he could abuse. I kicked him in the chest! for laying his hands on me and stopped going to his lessons. This was 6 years ago and I also stopped studying quran ever since.

Come to think of it now, every macaalin I encountered was a f*ck boy except one. However this one was..........nevermind i don't i dont want to get into details:eminemdamn::francis:

I guess the motto is a terrified child gets the job done quicker.
I have yet to meet a macalin who will rub your head if you couldn't pass your cashir. "Dhagaha qabo!" was the worse.
Like bruh, just whip me. Seriously. That shit depressing af

S

SOMACOON

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SOMACOON

There is not a Oromo I have met that doesnt speak Somali.

Watch what you saying around them

Same here. If one doesn't speak it, one chuckles when jokes are told.
Either they speak it, or they understand it. Wax u dhaxeeyo malahan.

I read somewhere that Oromos are lost Somali tribe.

Someone even said they are lost Hawiye tribe since they share common DNA and genealogy.

Dunno how true that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that Hawiye and Oromos have a lot more in common then the rest of Somali's due to the historic location and such.

The Oromos make up 35% of the Ethiopian population.

But i heard they are politically weak and being dominated by the Tigreys and Amaharas.

Status
Not open for further replies.