Why do so many other Africans act like begs to west Africans?

I saw this video on my recommended and decided to give it a watch.

But seeing a North Sudanese girl on there was so weird to me. Like get out of there girl you know damn well your people don’t eat fufu 😂😂

It just made me think that, I see a lot of Africans from other countries and part of Africa that cosplay Nigerians and west Africans in general. Imitating their accents, using their slang like “abeg” and saying o after every sentence, wearing their clothes

The only people who would NEVER do that were Somalis. Our ethnic pride and self esteem is on top. Why imitate someone else instead of being proud of your own culture and putting it out there? Love that for us!

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Why is the Sudanese girl even there to cook Fufu and egusi soup like it’s a west african dish for a reason it makes no sense 😭😭😭😭😭

Why is the Sudanese girl even there to cook Fufu and egusi soup like it’s a west african dish for a reason it makes no sense 😭😭😭😭😭
Ghanaians in the comments are fuming!

I understand why though. Putting a Sudanese girl in the video who didn’t even grow up eating fufu, over someone from Ghana where the whole thing originated? It’s a slap in the face 😭😂

I had Jollaf rice before it is nasty imitation of Barris soaked in tomato sauce I think this came about because of the Arabs introducing Biryani to them and this is what they came up with.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

I saw this video on my recommended and decided to give it a watch.

But seeing a North Sudanese girl on there was so weird to me. Like get out of there girl you know damn well your people don’t eat fufu 😂😂

It just made me think that, I see a lot of Africans from other countries and part of Africa that cosplay Nigerians and west Africans in general. Imitating their accents, using their slang like “abeg” and saying o after every sentence, wearing their clothes

The only people who would NEVER do that were Somalis. Our ethnic pride and self esteem is on top. Why imitate someone else instead of being proud of your own culture and putting it out there? Love that for us!

west Africans particularly Nigerians are basically the model black minority in america.

They got money and a solid reputation in America.

Latest posts