Why do Somali girls back home go over the top with their Eyebrows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive seen this Mostly back home though they use Mascara? or what its called for the eyebrows it just looks so off

See the girls in the Front

Why do they have to almost make it like an Unibrow?

Reminds me off Anthony Davis

article-2165129-13CB97B6000005DC-987_468x668.jpg

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Ma aragtay! I remember when I went hargeysay last year all my cousins and habaryars would ask me why my eyebrows were so thick and light and I'm like noooo yours are the odd ones black and stick thin akhaaas

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ma aragtay! I remember when I went hargeysay last year all my cousins and habaryars would ask me why my eyebrows were so thick and light and I'm like noooo yours are the odd ones black and stick thin akhaaas

Loool and than they put on a ton of that white powder botol or what its called before they go on weddings face looking like a ghost but one thing I remember was that I saw many with big natural eyelashes even kids

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
how in the world do they think the eyebrows thing makes them look attractive:susp:
why cant they wear simple eyeliner
KDAlzOw.png

is my weakness
KDAlzOw.png

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Skin bleaching + too much eyebrow work = a plethora of image disorders I don't wanna fux wit

VixR

Veritas
eyeliner-tricks.jpg

they should have it like this
KDAlzOw.png

The best eyebrow shape for an individual corresponds to their face and general look. Those eyebrows wouldn't fit everyone across the board. Mine are different from that and thicker than hers, but they suit me well.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
look at her hands! :chrisfreshhah: 50 shades of dumb looking ass:drakelaugh:
Oh dear it's a disease called insecurity that's eating these poor women alive. They should never let exterior forms of buety change what god has gifted them. They are now at risk of skin cancer and slowly being poisoned to death. The question remains is this the price to pay for looking non african? Slowly being killed off and laughed at by people such as us, oh the poor souls whom are lost and cannot understand where they truly lay in the spectrum of race.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Alhamdulilah I'm embracing my natural brows.

Bleaching fucks up your skin I don't understand why anyone would want to rub harmful chemicals on their skin smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.