Why do Somali old ladies lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They started when they were young :sass2:
Elaborate on that please.
tumblr_nye7bwqCLz1u5351mo1_500.gif

Why do they always call your mother when they see u somewhere in town :damedamn: Someone needs to tell them to mind their own business

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Why do they always call your mother when they see in somewhere in town :damedamn: Someone needs to tell them to mind their own business
Wallahi it happened to me, I grew up in a small town outside Minneapolis, about 1 and a half hour drive, so we would drive to the city on the weekends, to eat at the Somali restaurants and such, my mother was inside a Somali shop and I was hanging out with my cousins outside the Somali mall. This old lady who knows my mom saw me, she said hi and smiled at me warmly. Tell me why this old witch immediately called my mom and said your daughter is in the city, my mom said she knows and she's inside the mall. I wish I could see the old witch's face when she was caught with the lie. :mjlol::damn:

Mohamud

สœแด€แด„แด‹แด‡แด… แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€
My brother and I had a running meme that there was a Somali hoyo intelligence agency. It was a cute when we were kids, frightening now that I know it's borderline reality

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
They try to bring down other people's children so theirs don't look that bad.
I've had my fair share of habos snitching on me when I was younger and im ngl a lot of the time I was up to no good , but they need to mind their own damn business :birdman:

Also what's with them pushing you out of queues???? I remember whenever I'd queue at a sambosa stall or, wherever somalis tend to frequent, and these rude eedos would just shove me out of the way and jump the line. "Sorry abayo" Like no nacalaa I was waiting here all day wait ur turn :mjlol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Also what's with them pushing you out of queues???? I remember whenever I'd queue at a sambosa stall or, wherever somalis tend to frequent, and these rude eedos would just shove me out of the way and jump the line. "Sorry abayo" Like no nacalaa I was waiting here all day wait ur turn :mjlol:

What about when you're in the supermarket and they clock you from the back of the queue. They'd jump the queue and spark up a mundane conversation with you till you get to the front. Got used like that every time lol.

Gibiin-Udug

That happen to me also :ftw9nwa:

you know paranoid i got after that esp when my hoyoo said she got eyes on me everywhere :damn:
Even as a grown woman now, my Hooyo usually scares me with the I've got eyes all over the state and the U.S don't try me nayaa. :dwill:

shivers.gif

Not being 100lbs would help.:browtf:

This used to happen a lot when I was a kid lol older somali ppl don't give a f*ck about respecting childrens boundaries :dead:
You can't even talk back to them lmaooo
lol. oldies don't care. I once got beat up by a lady because I beat up her son. Another one asked me if I was bantu or somali. They are very noisy people.
I think gossip is part of our culture. The men do it in a fadhi ku dirir form while the women take it to an extra level, snitching on each other's kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.