Why do Somali people eat so unhealthy

A crap ton of carbs and oil and red meat with little to non fruits and vegetables. The only vegetables you'll really see are salad. Then you have the juices with a lot of sugars in them. Somali sugar is tooth-breaking sweet as well.

I know you're eating a big plate of baasto or bariis right now for breakfast warya. I'm not judging. Put the food aside and type out

What's up with somalis & all this weird generalizations?

You really think red meat, baasto & suugo can be a challenge to fast food & processed food ?! :ayaanswag:

The average American is raised by hot cheetos & monster energy drinks ,trust me we are fine :wtfdis:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
IMG_1509.jpeg

we need to RETVRN
IMG_1527.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What's up with somalis & all this weird generalizations?

You really think red meat, baasto & suugo can be a challenge to fast food & processed food ?! :ayaanswag:

The average American is raised by hot cheetos & monster energy drinks ,trust me we are fine :wtfdis:
Mcdonalds? Where are the standards? We need to eat better for our descendants and their physiognomy
:umwhat:

I had baasto and bariis both with chicken and hilib ari last night I told myself this is because I am starting my diet the next day however today at work we’re getting free Italian lunch so that diet has to take a back sit lol I’ve been doing this for 3 years thus far! Don’t judge me ok!

Trending