Why do Somalis doubt their potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just why is it whenever a Somali comes up with a Great business Idea/Solution that can benefit the Country in a good way nobody cares or listens

But if an Arab or Cadaan does the same exact thing suddenly
Its a great idea

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are you doubting Somalis who you think are doubting other Somalis potentials?

Just why is it whenever a Somali comes up with a Great business Idea/Solution that can benefit the Country in a good way nobody cares or listens

But if an Arab or Cadaan does the same exact thing suddenly
Its a great idea

I think the government should invest in more Somali led Businesses, e.g. a Somali entrepreneur founded a airline company in Somalia. He has less than 10 operating planes, the government could invest in his business and make sure every single Politician, Minister traveling use his service, instead of hiring planes from foreign international companies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We need to stop doubting and stop begging and start realizing. Somalia needs a minister of economic development. Gov has the money to re launch old factories such as jowhars sugar and alcohol factory they can do that and then sell the factory to the highest bidding Somali. They should invest in teaching Somalis about agriculture.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Why are you doubting Somalis who you think are doubting other Somalis potentials?
why are you doubting his doubting other somalis who are doubting people's potential? :draketf:

But seriously I agree with you. Whenever someone has an idea, they're shut down with. "Maay, maay, waxaas ma jiroo, skoolgagi ska aad"

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
One thing that really annoys me is how Somalis and Muslims in general, make getting married the pinnacles of their lives, that's their sole aim without any more achievements. This is one of the things that makes Somalia a backward nation, no sense of goals and achievements, of wanting to a make difference in the world. :meleshame:

i want to invest in alcohol brewery,even pakistan does brew.it is about money.
banana beer and banana white wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts