Why do Somalis Look Down on skinny Somali chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Dadka qaar waxay oo haystaan naagto haday dhuuban tahay inay xanuun aneysa walaahi you cant count how many times I have heard people saying heblaayo way
Dhuubtay tolow maxa ku dhacay may xanuunsan

Its like people think if youre fat youre healthy and wealthy

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
prd_testbooster.jpg

I'm trying to get my fat ass thinner every day, not working out very well. Anybody that shits on the skinny girls is probably jealous like there is no other reason tbh, every Somali woman I know is trying to get thinner, my oldest sister makes me feel so fat every day, the weighs 44kg :yloezpe::yloezpe: I wish I did too

Like I honestly hate skinny people, they can wear anything and look so effortless

tumblr_lmhrjcDEVg1qcdyr6o1_500.gif

large.gif

wonder-tumblr.gif

tumblr_o3phkq7sSg1ukbldeo1_500.gif

I'm going on a fast tomorrow, need to stunt on all these habaryars that always tell me that I've gotten fatter,

The fatter the girl is, the more oxygen released to the fetus during pregnancy. Also the bigger the naaso, the more milk available to both the fetus and newborn alike for optimal nourishment and growth. An excessively scrawny woman is not only less desirable for obvious reasons, but she also causes discomfort to anyone who cuddles her, including her offspring.

@dhegdheer what do you think?

Mercury

VIP
I'm trying to get my fat ass thinner every day, not working out very well. Anybody that shits on the skinny girls is probably jealous like there is no other reason tbh, every Somali woman I know is trying to get thinner, my oldest sister makes me feel so fat every day, the weighs 44kg :yloezpe::yloezpe: I wish I did too

Like I honestly hate skinny people, they can wear anything and look so effortless

large.gif

wonder-tumblr.gif

I'm going on a fast tomorrow, need to stunt on all these habaryars that always tell me that I've gotten fatter,

Thats what a High metabolism does keeps em skinny

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

large.gif

wonder-tumblr.gif

@Air Jalam
:shaq:

This is so true. I have seen people talking negatively about skinny girls and fat girls. If the girl is skinny or in shape they will say "Waa qori indho iyo dhago leh". And if she gains weight they'll say " Talow ma depression baa ku dhacay maxeey la naaxday". War dadkaan meelna loogama baxsanayo they love to talk negative about others.

The fatter the girl is, the more oxygen released to the fetus during pregnancy. Also the bigger the naaso, the more milk available to both the fetus and newborn alike for optimal nourishment and growth. An excessively scrawny woman is not only less desirable for obvious reasons, but she also causes discomfort to anyone who cuddles her, including her offspring.

@dhegdheer what do you think?

:dead::dead::dead:

U just called me undesirable :dwill:

Mercury

VIP
This is so true. I have seen people talking negatively about skinny girls and fat girls. If the girl is skinny or in shape they will say "Waa qori indho iyo dhago leh". And if she gains weight they'll say " Talow ma depression baa ku dhacay maxeey la naaxday". War dadkaan meelna loogama baxsanayo they love to talk negative about others.
Walee thats soo true lol

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
second example is wrong and i've never heard of that

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tfw i gotta accept this Mercury Protagonist beef isn't fake and two of my niggas are ready to scrap :jcoleno:

skinny people reminds the Somalis the hungry & poverty. when I first came here my relatives started ordering me to gain weight their excatly words"you look like you came from famine".

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Do Somalis associate richness and health with weight? I know in some culture people think the fattier you are the richer you are and thus the greater status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending