Why do white people act like they are not as tribal as others?

Highly doubt that tbh. I think most people will become uncomfortable if they find out that you’ve dated someone who looks radically different from them (their insecurities kick in) but I dont think they care THAT much.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I guess your not on social media much if your just finding that out now 😂😂

Cadaans are the craziest.

I think every ethnicity is like this lol wether it’s Arab,Desi,Somali,Chinese no man wants left overs especially from mathows we know how they treat women

All ethnicities do this including Madows.

Most of the men that don't seem to care tend to be guys that were very promiscuous at some point. No point in expecting race loyalty from naag if you've slept with a bunch of women before the age of 30.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Highly doubt that tbh. I think most people will become uncomfortable if they find out that you’ve dated someone who looks radically different from them (their insecurities kick in) but I dont think they care THAT much.

Most guys that typically date only their race or ethnicity will probably be bothered.

Even when it comes to sleeping around most guys would prefer being with a promiscuous women that only slept with her own kind.