why do women date or marry older men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that a significant portion of women date older men. Is it the financial stability, mature nature or simply lust...

VixR

Veritas
All the above and more. Guys my age are grade A neefs. That said, I've only dated a person my age.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They age faster than us until mid 30s fam. On average a woman is fully developed by 20, and a male can even see physical growth at 24-25.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
They age faster than us until mid 30s fam. On average a woman is fully developed by 20, and a male can even see physical growth at 24-25.
I agree with you if I were to marry a man 5 years younger I would age quicker. Men seem to age well compared to women lucky gits

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Only until 35 or so mind you. Then it's pretty much even until death.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I judge people by maturity. Now a younger guy to me always looks like someone who doesn't know what they're doing. The Peer pressured, stressed out person. The mature man can do all kinds of f""" up shit but they have a respected level of confidence with it. I know what girls like (word to Tinie Tempa)

*Shit above is copyrighted @Mckenzie. No words were stolen in the making (no Mooryaan pun intended).

p.s. f*ck the lies i had this convo with a friend and he made some sense for once

Status
Not open for further replies.