Why does this always happen ?

In the eyes of the world we are the epitome of failed state. Even Syrians and libyans were using Somalia as an example when their civil war was starting. Black hawk down and Captain Phillips also pushed the stereotype that we are the worst country in the world.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
In the eyes of the world we are the epitome of failed state. Even Syrians and libyans were using Somalia as an example when their civil war was starting. Black hawk down and Captain Phillips also pushed the stereotype that we are the worst country in the world.
Probably because the government don't even control 30% of the land

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
I get enraged
Bro you’re reaching or reached your 30’s at some point you must of seen this exact scenario play out 100 times how are you still saying “how could this happen?”

We have the worst pr.

People call us the N*GG*R’s of Africa.

We have all the qualities that they hate poor black muslim immigrant who is arrogant and commits crime/fruad.

You can now have a reflex and say things aren’t that way but that is what they see us as.

It’s even worse when you think about all the pirate jokes and barkhad abdi being our representation in Hollywood.

At least AA had the arts which they excelled in tell me one thing that we give to the rest of the world that would significantly change their opinion of us?

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Bro you’re reaching or reached your 30’s at some point you must of seen this exact scenario play out 100 times how are you still saying “how could this happen?”

We have the worst pr.

We have all the qualities that they hate poor black muslim immigrant who is arrogant and commits crime/fruad.

You can now have a reflex and say things aren’t that way but that is what they see us as.

It’s even worse when you think about all the pirate jokes and barkhad abdi being our representation in Hollywood.

At least AA had the arts which they excelled in tell me one thing that we give to the rest of the world that would significantly change their opinion of us?
Yeah our rep been in the mud for times. I don't know how people still get suprised. We are at the bottom unfortunaltly

We have the worst pr.

That’s real wlh

Honestly I feel at this point some of you need to off yourselves. This level of public self-hate (and constantly looking up shit to fuel your depression) is disgusting.

Honestly I feel at this point some of you need to off yourselves. This level of public self-hate (and constantly looking up shit to fuel your depression) is disgusting.
I think these people actually have no lives outside of thinking of how they are perceived by others:silanyolaugh: they should know by now that people hate us not because we are poor but because of exposure and an unnatural level of unfound arrogance that’s not found in any part of the world.

we should put all that energy worrying about furthering our careers and getting into god unis so we can invest back in our respective tuulos

I have zero pity for you guys, everyday you drag a new dumb negative TikTok or Tweet by an unhinged racist or xenophobe and project it as the ‘opinion of the world’. Be honest with yourselves, this is how you deep down perceive your own people and country, and you use these xenophobes to reinforce and confirm what was already your personally held perception. This can only happen when a person is swimming day in day out in the River Ganges, and then has the audacity to be surprised that he or she emerges from the water every time drenched in feces, leeches and flies.

There are plenty of positive tweets and TikToks about Somalis and Somalia, from cuisine, to history, to scientists and entrepreneurs, but you guys will never post those, because you love snorkelling and skinny-dipping in these polluted waters filled with negative waste, in-fact you are completely addicted to that negative feeling of hopelessness and what is more, you love dragging that waste towards other Somalis with the hope of inflicting on them that same ‘captivity of negativity’ that you are suffering from.

Wallow in your self-hate, you deserve it.

Trending

Latest posts