Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ugly
Play mind games
Dumb
Low achievers
They hate women

You sound like you're talking about Pakistani men, not noble Somali men. :O27GWRK:

giphy.gif

Muji

VIP
I don’t think we’ve met before ?

:lolbron:

But I’m a huge fan of your work
Wouldn’t mind collaborating some time in the future.
I believe xalimos like ourselves should stick close to each other
@xalimathe6
You too girl
I already see it in gold writing
The three musketeers !

I love dragging Somali men and have been doing it for over ten years. Nice to meet girls who can see through the bullshit they dress up as culture. My goal is to destroy Somali men so they are only considered as a last resort.

Muji

VIP
You sound like you're talking about Pakistani men, not noble Somali men. :O27GWRK:

giphy.gif

No I’m talking about nasty ass Somali men who wear a macwis that’s too short for them so you can see their ashy swollen ankles. They also have grey nails with stripes going through them, they have dark lips and a big ass. They’ve ruined our country and they’ve ruined our reputation. f*ck em!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No I’m talking about nasty ass Somali men who wear a macwis that’s too short for them so you can see their ashy swollen ankles. They also have grey nails with stripes going through them, they have dark lips and a big ass. They’ve ruined our country and they’ve ruined our reputation. f*ck em!

Those were the elders but don't target the younger generation who doing well around the world. I've already explained to you about the U.N statistics.

I love dragging Somali men and have been doing it for over ten years. Nice to meet girls who can see through the bullshit they dress up as culture. My goal is to destroy Somali men so they are only considered as a last resort.

You’re giving them too much credit sis
They’re already on the bottom of the pole
Our goal is to keep them there :gaasdrink:

Muji

VIP
Even older Somali women are advising me to marry me out :mjcry: that's how bad the situation has become :wowsweat:

Sis I advice all my female relatives to marry out. If you wanna know what the effects of marrying a farax is, just take a long hard look at Basra.
Those were the elders but don't target the younger generation who doing well around the world. I've already explained to you about the U.N statistics.

Younger generation are worse. They’re degenerate incels. Somali men shouldn’t even be described as men, they are half men, I shall refer to them as trannys from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.