• i support somalis

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • i support arabs

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ive seen it here on somalispot and on twitter a somali insults an arab which personally i wouldn't care much about and if i did
i would side with the somali guy same situation happens with a somali girl and thier would be Somalis running to the Arabs defense
and would even go as far as insulting the halimo even going as far as to make sexist remarks against her

wallahi this is sick no matter the situation we should support one another cause at the end of the day a Somali will always defend you
but if you feel that somalis insulted arabs just personally message them dont drag them down in public to try and look good in front of arabs

this guy literally made takfir becouse a somali insulted a random arab like whats that got to do with islam

look at the somalis who came to his defence

look at this fool siding with an Arab against a halimo his own women because they happen to criticize support for Palestine over Somalia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i dont have an inferiority complex i just support my own people first and in this case we were right whats the point of screaming palestine when somalia is a mess help your people first and clean your house before trying to help someone else

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Shameless losers

Arab doesn't equal Islam, also that aunharambe account is a troll
i don't understand how some Arabs have elevated themselves as high as the sahaba and the prophet just because of a shared ethnicity and will often use that to look down and insult fellow Muslims

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm hella Somalinom-st, but it is not fair that you generalize all Arabs as racist for the actions of individuals

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
This is such a toxic way to think about it.

If someone is being insulted, you should look at why they were insulted and if it's justified. If it isn't you should come to their defence or at the very least ignore the matter. NOT assist the one insulting them simply because they share the same ethnicity as you because that's called BULLYING.

Likewise, if the insults are justified because the person being insulted did something deplorable then you should insult them for the deplorable act and not simply because the people who insulted them share the same ethnicity as you.

It's this same toxic way of thinking that lead to the destruction of Somalia in the first place, and other terrible things like the rise of nazi germany, the trans-atlantic slave trade, etc.

This why things like qabiilism, and nationalism blinds and can lead people to do evil things

i don't understand how some Arabs have elevated themselves as high as the sahaba and the prophet just because of a shared ethnicity and will often use that to look down and insult fellow Muslims
It's very easy to debunk this. You could say: Moses, Sulaiman, Jesus (peace be upon them all) and most prophets mentioned in the Quran were Jews, therefore we can't criticize Jewish people since most prophets mentioned in the Quran were bani Israel.

It's more about who started the beef who is gonna get the shit, if Somalis randomly attack Iraqis or Syrians for no reason then they need to be called out.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Not you, I just said what I see in Twitter :bell:

Like a guy who hate the Palestinians coz a Kuwaiti called him abeed
same goes for people who think arabs are thier brothers then get suprised when thier called abeed and get rejected from marrying an arab girl by her racist dad

as the saying goes "to each to thier own" and i choose my own:mjdontkno:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This is exactly why somalia is a shithole. We have people like @geeljire madaxweyne who will side with a rapist just because they are from the same qabil.
rapists murderers get judged in court thats not for me to decide the fate of a criminal this is about general political descussions about support for palestine a foreign country or your own or supporting somalis from backbiting by arabs

Trending