Why is there so few lightskin Somali men?

Am I the only one that notices this? Out of 10 there will be maybe 1-2 light skin dudes compare to women out of 10 maybe half will be light skin. It’s lowkey kinda rare to see a light skin Somali dude most are dxhul. I’m medium brown and in my family only the women are light skin.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Am I the only one that notices this? Out of 10 there will be maybe 1-2 light skin dudes compare to women out of 10 maybe half will be light skin. It’s lowkey kinda rare to see a light skin Somali dude most are dxhul. I’m medium brown and in my family only the women are light skin.
Bleaching

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Light skin is feminine traits

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Testosterone causes skin to become darker in pigmentation. All men are darker compared to their counterparts.
So dhuxul farax have more testosterone on average

Some in my family I'm like brownish all the bois are darker and all the girls light

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I was once just sitting outside in a suuq when an eedo looked at me and said "You are dark. That's good for a man." I did a double take and asked her why that is and she says "In Somali culture, the culture from my days, light skin men are seen as stupid, girly and weak. A real man is dark."

:dead:

When I asked what the attitude was toward women she said it was exactly the opposite and that lighter women were preferred.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Many Black girls including Somalis get prescription hydroquinone to lighten their skin. Diana is old news. A pharmacist told me.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Allhamdulliah I’m not light skinned. All the light skinned men I’ve seen just look zesty even if they aren’t

Trending