Why is there wine in heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's everything wine is here but even better and without the negative side effects. It can get you intoxicated just not how it does here.

There’s actually halal wine that’s permitted to drink, it’s called “nabeedh”. It’s actually really tasty, I recommend it lol if you know how to make it right. People (mainly Semites like Arabs & Jews) drank it since pre-Islamic times according to the texts that I’ve read on history. Do you even know how the fermentation process works? Lol. Wine doesn’t have to be alcoholic.

Jahilimo causes you to deride that which you have very little understanding of.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There’s actually halal wine that’s permitted to drink, it’s called “nabeedh”. It’s actually really tasty, I recommend it lol if you know how to make it right. People (mainly Semites like Arabs & Jews) drank it since pre-Islamic times according to the texts that I’ve read on history. Do you even know how the fermentation process works? Lol. Wine doesn’t have to be alcoholic.

He's a closet gaal.

Nabidh is pre-fermented wine right? I think after a few days it becomes khamri.

Nabidh is pre-fermented wine right? I think after a few days it becomes khamri.
Yhyh, before it reaches three days. Also, certain types of vessels are not permitted as they accelerate the fermentation process.

I drink it on the second day. Lol, when I was reading Imam Nisa'i (RH)'s biography, I read that he drank nabeedh quite frequently and that it aids one's memory. He inspired me.

It's nice though, you should try it.

Yhyh, before it reaches three days. Also, certain types of vessels are not permitted as they accelerate the fermentation process.

I drink it on the second day. Lol, when I was reading Imam Nisa'i (RH)'s biography, I read that he drank nabeedh quite frequently and that it aids one's memory. He inspired me.

It's nice though, you should try it.
Where can you get it? I never heard of anyone selling nabidh. Do you make it yourself?

Where can you get it? I never heard of anyone selling nabidh. Do you make it yourself?
You have to make it yourself. All that is required is literally either dates or raisins with water.

You'll indirectly learn how to make alcohol too from this experience sxb kkkk.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
khamri is :susp:

not even sure why y'all skinnies sweating that stuff, you ain't making it in :mjlol:

alcohol makes you more comfortable, you get that nice buzz... alcohol is overrated. i've noticed that white people cant have fun without alcohol. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.