Why it is a bad idea to marry a girl with a "past"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:dead::dead::dead::dead1:

Huge brawl erupts at wedding reception after 'the bride's ex-boyfriend put pictures of her performing a sex act on the tables'

A mass brawl broke out at a wedding reception after a feud between families became vicious.

A series of videos from the party, believed to have been held in Toronto, Ontario, shows a violent fracas in the middle of the venue.

Guests are seen throwing punches and hurling chairs at one another over the tables as the fight spirals out of control.

One Twitter user said the fracas was sparked by the bride's ex-partner littering the tables with lewd photographs of her performing a sex act.

Another said it was a long-running feud between the two sides of the families.

3B96696B00000578-4060580-image-m-39_1482461785388.jpg
3B96697700000578-4060580-image-a-40_1482461791003.jpg

3B96697300000578-4060580-In_one_clip_a_group_of_people_were_seen_apparently_striking_the_-m-2_1482482145107.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...act-tables-reception.html?ito=social-facebook

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
:whoo: thats the kinda shit that gets ppl killed. I wouldn't be suprised if the ex-boyfriend gets stabbed or shot.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If you have a "past" that past should be disclosed to your partner before marriage. Period.

But if there are pics of you fucking around there's the door wallahi

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I think they're Somali. I swear a couple hijabis walking around. :deadosama:
I wonder if the groom was cool with her past or whether he found out on the spot. Peak times wallahi.

Bohol

VIP
I think they're Somali. I swear a couple hijabis walking around. :deadosama:
I wonder if the groom was cool with her past or whether he found out on the spot. Peak times wallahi.

I don't think he knew if he is a farah since no farah would agree marrying a girl with those pictures out.

Status
Not open for further replies.