Why NOT get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Life here in the motherland really opens life up to you, in the three months I've been here I've made some success business wise, opening meherads that produce a fairly decent revenue. The good thing is the essence of my meherads is that I am not compelled to reinvest the next day, like a owner of a grocery store who has to pay daily for his supply of fresh vegs, rather the cash comes out and the only thing I pay for is rent which is cheap @$25, per month, the rest is up to me.

I am at pinnacle of youth as I approach my 21st birthday, I rent my own home, have a car (bought and repaired for only $1,000), why not get married? The feelings a young man has for women cannot be left unaddressed, Allah did place within us a desire to be with them, spend company with them and procreate. If this desire is left to wander off on it's own, then I'll end up wasting my time trying to inseminate as many s as I can, whereas on the other hand, I can get married now, and believe me, dowry here really depends on where your bride to be is, if she's in Hargeisa then forget about it breh, but if she's from arabsiyo then as little as $500 will do the job, and beauty isn't bound to a location, believe me I've seen young women who make somali models look like average, indeed Allah did make Somali women beautiful, the only downside is they lose it all post-40, and who knows if I'll be alive to see 40 anyway, with that being said, temptations are increasing by the year, me still being a virgin and receiving the attention of the sloots here (there are sloots in every society, dont take this as a chance to start a qabil war abaha duliga ka was) WHY NOT GET MARRIED?

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
firstly congratulations for setting up your own business and may Allah make it a success. secondly you mention that women lose it after 40 which may or may not be true as this depends on how they take care of themselves but you shouldn't chase after beauty sxb...what of a beautiful face and figure if the soul itself is disfigured?

as for marriage it depends tbh, you should go for it if you are financially capable of it which seems to be the case here.

Seoul

. . .
firstly congratulations for setting up your own business and may Allah make it a success. secondly you mention that women lose it after 40 which may or may not be true as this depends on how they take care of themselves but you shouldn't chase after beauty sxb...what of a beautiful face and figure if the soul itself is disfigured?

as for marriage it depends tbh, you should go for it if you are financially capable of it which seems to be the case here.
This is the first time u have posted something of value.

@Zayd i hope u find the girl u are looking for. Just stick to the one. I have found out recently my uncle went back home and married a second wife when his first wife looks like a model wlh. She's tall slim beautiful and looks after herself. Men are dogs and no matter what, they will chase women even if they have a good one at home. Sad times wallahi :(

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

@Zayd i hope u find the girl u are looking for. Just stick to the one. I have found out recently my uncle went back home and married a second wife when his first wife looks like a model wlh. She's tall slim beautiful and looks after herself. Men are dogs and no matter what, they will chase women even if they have a good one at home. Sad times wallahi :(

Chill not all men are the same sxb, I ain't like other men, I found that out a long time ago.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
I'm going to set up a qaad shop. I got direct link to the plug. Hargeisa is going to love me!:mjswag::rejoice:

Life here in the motherland really opens life up to you, in the three months I've been here I've made some success business wise, opening meherads that produce a fairly decent revenue. The good thing is the essence of my meherads is that I am not compelled to reinvest the next day, like a owner of a grocery store who has to pay daily for his supply of fresh vegs, rather the cash comes out and the only thing I pay for is rent which is cheap @$25, per month, the rest is up to me.

I am at pinnacle of youth as I approach my 21st birthday, I rent my own home, have a car (bought and repaired for only $1,000), why not get married? The feelings a young man has for women cannot be left unaddressed, Allah did place within us a desire to be with them, spend company with them and procreate. If this desire is left to wander off on it's own, then I'll end up wasting my time trying to inseminate as many s as I can, whereas on the other hand, I can get married now, and believe me, dowry here really depends on where your bride to be is, if she's in Hargeisa then forget about it breh, but if she's from arabsiyo then as little as $500 will do the job, and beauty isn't bound to a location, believe me I've seen young women who make somali models look like average, indeed Allah did make Somali women beautiful, the only downside is they lose it all post-40, and who knows if I'll be alive to see 40 anyway, with that being said, temptations are increasing by the year, me still being a virgin and receiving the attention of the sloots here (there are sloots in every society, dont take this as a chance to start a qabil war abaha duliga ka was) WHY NOT GET MARRIED?

I like business minded people. Me, you and @dhagax should make a thread dedicated to potential business ideas and gaps in the market.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist

waxa la idhi nin nacas ah gaajo uma dhinto :what1:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I wouldn't advice you to marry someone back home. Only allah knows but both the females and males I encountered back home are opportunist so I say stick to your qurbojoog.

P.s. Glad to hear things are working for you.

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe I am planning to marry then divorce her after some kids. The clan then can't complain I didn't contribute to their
numbers, I'll say hey I contributed now I want to be a single bachelor for the rest of my life.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
@DiricLover besides the customers will demand qaad; they don't care where it comes from or who sells it.

Hargeissa maarqaan city babyyyyyyyobamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.