Why somalis be the butt of forehead jokes

Come on bruh, we gotta more forehead than them.:comeon:
KH488-2.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Just grow your hair out , get an afro it's not that difficult , but then again Somalis will never evolve from the size 1 haircut .
They associate it as the work of devil despite our ancestors having
longer hair.

I have been growing dreads for many years now , it takes dedication and efficiency to maintain it , but the cons are only when my locks get tangled from time to time and it's amount of time to detangle sometimes I rock with a black panther afro outside kkkk
, I don't wear a cap or durag I'm confident and not insecure about my appearance even when my hair was very short at that time, honestly I couldn't give a flying f*ck what others may percieve of me , if you have that mentality you'll never thrife wlahi , it will take your sanity away while worrying about the thoughts of strangers you barely know, they are insignificant to your life and you should know better.
You don't live your life for others sxb
The petty forehead joke is actually contradictory , shit, man , I don't want to sound mean but I have seen with my own naked eyes, madows and whites that have weird headshapes that makes you wonder if they're a genetic experience that went wrong , but then again these people are confident about their appearances ,
you should focus on your life accomplish your dreams and goals not these useless slurs that are not lethal .

Waa bilaahi tawfiiq

Trending

Latest posts