Why the left will always be on the losing end

Generally, the left-wing is characterized by an emphasis on "ideas such as freedom, equality, victimhood, homosexuality fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism"

while the right-wing is characterized by an emphasis on "notions such as authority, hierarchy, pride, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism".

are we witnessing the end of leftism globally?

Almost all seculars become athiests and lose their culture. No different to the degenerate left, you promote interfaith and are anti-sharia .
Do you want me to name global known seculars who are not atheists or never lost their culture.

Infact secularism right preserves culture and traditions more than anything else

A case example is Turkey under your so called sharia Turkey lost its identity and culture but thanks to Ataturk a secularist today it’s identity and culture has been restored and they are more proud than ever

and I can give you more and more

Do you want me to name global known seculars who are not atheists or never lost their culture.

Infact secularism right preserves culture and traditions more than anything else

You're going to name a minority, but all of them call for the common goal of separating religion from governance this goes against islam completely.

If someone doesn't want sharia, can they really call themselves muslim?

I have a lot of conservative values but as a Black, Somali Muslim with immigrant parents living in the west, I will support liberals over conservatives any day since they work in our favour.

You're going to name a minority, but all of them call for the common goal of separating religion from governance this goes against islam completely.

If someone doesn't want sharia, can they really call themselves muslim?
If you truly want sharia then why are you enjoying the fruits of secularism in the west?

I will pay for your ticket to al shabaab held territory so that you enjoy the sharia

and yes secularism is the enabler of religion freedom but the enemy of religion privilege

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I think the opposite. The world is becoming more left leaning. Hence why you can identify as practically anything in most of the west, for example a turtle, and people would actually be pressured by society to respect your decision! Soon you will be able to change your identity to whatever you feel like on your documents (residence, passport, citizenship, etc). You already have washrooms where anyone can enter regardless of gender in many countries, and trans people can legally change their gender in some countries as well, with more and more countries joining the list. This is what our prophet warned us of, and surely Dajjal is right around the corner with his army which will almost all be made up of the left wing. A large makeup of his army will be women which comes as no shock with the increasing number of left wing feminists.

:mjkkk:

If you truly want sharia then why are you enjoying the fruits of secularism in the west?

I will pay for your ticket to al shabaab held territory so that you enjoy the sharia

and yes secularism is the enabler of religion freedom but the enemy of religion privilege

There is no sharia in the world, the whole world is a puppet to the secular atheist elites you worship.

Al shaabab are stooges created by your masters to destabilise mineral rich regions for profit they don't implement or follow sharia at all.

If you believe sharia only consists of cutting of the arm for theft than you are more stupid than i thought.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I can't believe so called muslims actually challenge this. Not only is it mentioned throughout the quran and by all pre-modern scholars but it's BASIC logic that if one prefers any law over any of the laws legislated by Allah SWT in the Quran then they clearly think that Allah is not the most wise and knowledgable and perfect in his legislation. Thus this person has disbelieved and it doesn't matter whether they pray, fast, pay zakat, do hajj etc because Islam has become something cultural for them just like hinduism is for hindus, buddhism is for buddhists, christianity is for many christians, and judaism is for many jews.

I’m truly amazed how these simpletons and the hoi polloi of this forum always turn everything to religion matter.

so according to these hoi polloi the right is wrong but they pretty much ok with the left :heh: As if sharia and the left are one and the same

Last edited:
I can't believe so called muslims actually challenge this. Not only is it mentioned throughout the quran and by all pre-modern scholars but it's BASIC logic that if one prefers any law over any of the laws legislated by Allah SWT in the Quran then they clearly think that Allah is not the most wise and knowledgable and perfect in his legislation. Thus this person has disbelieved and it doesn't matter whether they pray, fast, pay zakat, do hajj etc because Islam has become something cultural for them just like hinduism is for hindus, buddhism is for buddhists, christianity is for many christians, and judaism is for many jews.

All i can say is may Allah guide them. Jahannam's description is absolutely terrifying.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Almost all seculars become athiests and lose their culture. No different to the degenerate left, you promote interfaith and are anti-sharia .

International University of Gedo, honorary graduate.
:dead1::deadmanny:
1586393204083.png

Trending