Why would a guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Want to get to know a girl from another country?

For example a guy from UK messages a sister from America and wants to marry her ? Why do men do this?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I don't know, but I'm been reaching out to American Xalimos on Twitter.

I am looking for love, but also a green card insha'Allah. Mainly the latter

The world is small nowadays

Take it or leave it
Jubaland_Birth_Certificate.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I have uk and usa , but I need Australian because both these countries are going down πŸ˜‚

Listen walaalo, I am not a wealthy man and I have no Australian citizenship. What I do have is eyes for you, and you alone. You're the soul I've been searching for. You're different, but you fit so well- like the moos to my baasto.

Before you.... I did not believe it. I wasn't a believer that two people can be custom made for one another.

Listen walaalo, I am not a wealthy man and I have no Australian citizenship. What I do have is eyes for you, and you alone. You're the soul I've been searching for. You're different, but you fit so well- like the moos to my baasto.

Before you.... I did not believe it. I wasn't a believer that two people can be custom made for one another.
You remind me of this Tom and Jerry episode where Tom is in love

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

You don't eat banana with pasta.
It only goes well with rice πŸ€”

She went from @SOULSEARCHING to @SOULFOUND sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending